- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock – Does NOT Pick Brooks Forester?
Is it possible we have all been fooled and The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock doesn’t pick handsome bachelor Brooks Forester, after all?
We have all read the spoilers and if you haven’t then congratulations, because they are almost impossible to avoid. In previous seasons we were left guessing until the final moments of the season. Who would The Bachelorette pick? The suspense was killing us and then the spoiler sites popped up and we knew who was the chosen ‘one’ before the season even started.
Desiree choosing Brooks Forester is too easy. She proclaimed her love for him and told Chris Harrison she is in love with him, with her eyes tearing and everything. She also said she loved Chris and Drew but without the same conviction as Brooks. Meanwhile, Brooks told the camera, he wasn’t in the same place as Desiree and was hoping to catch up.
The Bachelorette NEVER makes it this easy. In the past 15 seasons not one bachelor or bachelorette has ever proclaimed their love for anyone on the show. Not EVER. Never. Based on Desiree’s tough season, she may not have picked anyone.
What do you think? Did Desiree really pick Brooks Forester? Or have we been fooled?