- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock – Does NOT Pick Brooks Forester?
Is it possible we have all been fooled and The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock doesn’t pick handsome bachelor Brooks Forester, after all?
We have all read the spoilers and if you haven’t then congratulations, because they are almost impossible to avoid. In previous seasons we were left guessing until the final moments of the season. Who would The Bachelorette pick? The suspense was killing us and then the spoiler sites popped up and we knew who was the chosen ‘one’ before the season even started.
Desiree choosing Brooks Forester is too easy. She proclaimed her love for him and told Chris Harrison she is in love with him, with her eyes tearing and everything. She also said she loved Chris and Drew but without the same conviction as Brooks. Meanwhile, Brooks told the camera, he wasn’t in the same place as Desiree and was hoping to catch up.
The Bachelorette NEVER makes it this easy. In the past 15 seasons not one bachelor or bachelorette has ever proclaimed their love for anyone on the show. Not EVER. Never. Based on Desiree’s tough season, she may not have picked anyone.
What do you think? Did Desiree really pick Brooks Forester? Or have we been fooled?