- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava is Her Twin Attends Hot Pursuit Premiere with Her
- Video: Scarlett Johansson Plays Box of Lies With Jimmy Fallon
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock – Does NOT Pick Brooks Forester?
Is it possible we have all been fooled and The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock doesn’t pick handsome bachelor Brooks Forester, after all?
We have all read the spoilers and if you haven’t then congratulations, because they are almost impossible to avoid. In previous seasons we were left guessing until the final moments of the season. Who would The Bachelorette pick? The suspense was killing us and then the spoiler sites popped up and we knew who was the chosen ‘one’ before the season even started.
Desiree choosing Brooks Forester is too easy. She proclaimed her love for him and told Chris Harrison she is in love with him, with her eyes tearing and everything. She also said she loved Chris and Drew but without the same conviction as Brooks. Meanwhile, Brooks told the camera, he wasn’t in the same place as Desiree and was hoping to catch up.
The Bachelorette NEVER makes it this easy. In the past 15 seasons not one bachelor or bachelorette has ever proclaimed their love for anyone on the show. Not EVER. Never. Based on Desiree’s tough season, she may not have picked anyone.
What do you think? Did Desiree really pick Brooks Forester? Or have we been fooled?