- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock – Does NOT Pick Brooks Forester?
Is it possible we have all been fooled and The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock doesn’t pick handsome bachelor Brooks Forester, after all?
We have all read the spoilers and if you haven’t then congratulations, because they are almost impossible to avoid. In previous seasons we were left guessing until the final moments of the season. Who would The Bachelorette pick? The suspense was killing us and then the spoiler sites popped up and we knew who was the chosen ‘one’ before the season even started.
Desiree choosing Brooks Forester is too easy. She proclaimed her love for him and told Chris Harrison she is in love with him, with her eyes tearing and everything. She also said she loved Chris and Drew but without the same conviction as Brooks. Meanwhile, Brooks told the camera, he wasn’t in the same place as Desiree and was hoping to catch up.
The Bachelorette NEVER makes it this easy. In the past 15 seasons not one bachelor or bachelorette has ever proclaimed their love for anyone on the show. Not EVER. Never. Based on Desiree’s tough season, she may not have picked anyone.
What do you think? Did Desiree really pick Brooks Forester? Or have we been fooled?