- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock Preview 7/8/13 – Who Are the Final Four?
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock is dealing with the aftershock of James’ betrayal and ultimately eliminating him as a potential husband. We have the complete recap here. Desiree was so upset about being betrayed by the men in house, she even threatened to quit and give up on her hope of finding ‘the one.’
This week, Desiree heads to Madeira, off the coast of Africa, where she meets up with three of her friends from last season — Catherine, Lesley and Jackie – for some girl time to refocus on the crucial task at hand.
Brooks and Desiree enjoy a one-on-one date, but a serious conversation gives her some indication of where their relationship is headed. Desiree takes Chris to a deserted island for an idyllic day, but he is very nervous about whether to reveal his real feelings for her. An over-the-moon Michael gets his first one-on-one date with the Bachelorette, exploring the city of Funchal.
Zak and Drew’s two-on-one date, where the one who gets the rose is assured a hometown date, turns into a real contest between the best in both men. But Desiree makes a confession to Chris Harrison that will turn everything upside down, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 8 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on ABC.