- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock Preview 7/8/13 – Who Are the Final Four?
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock is dealing with the aftershock of James’ betrayal and ultimately eliminating him as a potential husband. We have the complete recap here. Desiree was so upset about being betrayed by the men in house, she even threatened to quit and give up on her hope of finding ‘the one.’
This week, Desiree heads to Madeira, off the coast of Africa, where she meets up with three of her friends from last season — Catherine, Lesley and Jackie – for some girl time to refocus on the crucial task at hand.
Brooks and Desiree enjoy a one-on-one date, but a serious conversation gives her some indication of where their relationship is headed. Desiree takes Chris to a deserted island for an idyllic day, but he is very nervous about whether to reveal his real feelings for her. An over-the-moon Michael gets his first one-on-one date with the Bachelorette, exploring the city of Funchal.
Zak and Drew’s two-on-one date, where the one who gets the rose is assured a hometown date, turns into a real contest between the best in both men. But Desiree makes a confession to Chris Harrison that will turn everything upside down, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 8 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on ABC.