- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock Season Finale Recap Part 1 7/29/13
Desiree is down to her final final three men – Brooks, Chris and Drew. And we know love does not come easy, as we can see from all the promos or is it just a trick for us to think Des has a hard time with her men.
Des and the men travel to the beautiful Caribbean island of Antigua. There is electricity and passion in the air during these sand and surf excursions, as Desiree continues to explore what her future would be like with these potential partners. She will spend special intimate time with each of final guys, and there are possible invitations to spend the night in a “fantasy suite.” But an unexpected jolt will change Desiree’s whole journey — will her Cinderella fairytale have a happy ending, or is she headed for heartbreak?
Desiree’s first date is with Drew, and the couple set off to explore the island by jeep. Their sightseeing tour takes them along the coastline where they stop at several cliff-side spots, pose for photos and steal kisses. Then they join the locals at a festival, taking part in the celebration. But Desiree steals Drew away to a quiet secret garden where the two can share a private picnic. Drew, totally love struck, tells her that he is ready to propose. There is no doubt they have a special connection. A sudden tropical rain spoils plans for a beachside dinner, but they take shelter. It’s clear that this handsome and sweet guy has captured Desiree’s heart, and she invites him to share some alone time in the fantasy suite. Drew accepts telling Des that he would never want to give up any time with her.
Drew is head over heels for Des and keeps telling her that he loves her. And we leave them making out on the bed.
Keep reading to see how Desiree and Chris’ date went.