- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Threatened to Quit the Show
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, threatened to quit the show – thanks to the Bachelors from hell. After this week’s episode, we will see first hand the cause of Desiree’s meltdown.
While The Bachelorette usually has one person who is on the show for all the wrong reasons, this season Desiree has a handful of losers, hoping to gain fame and even vying to be the next Bachelor. The print edition of US Magazine is reporting after Desiree encountered so many men who weren’t there for the right reasons she begged producers to allow her to quit. They convinced her to stay.
The three men who really broke Desiree’s heart were James, who was a liar. He reeled Desiree in and then boasted to the other guys he was hoping to be the next Bachelor. Then there was Mikey, who was a player and couldn’t wait to get out on his boat and bring lots of girls with him. Finally, Ben, who was only after fame. He was eliminated from the show already.
What do you think about Desiree almost quitting the show? After seeing tonight’s episode something tells me we wouldn’t blame her.