- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Threatened to Quit the Show
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, threatened to quit the show – thanks to the Bachelors from hell. After this week’s episode, we will see first hand the cause of Desiree’s meltdown.
While The Bachelorette usually has one person who is on the show for all the wrong reasons, this season Desiree has a handful of losers, hoping to gain fame and even vying to be the next Bachelor. The print edition of US Magazine is reporting after Desiree encountered so many men who weren’t there for the right reasons she begged producers to allow her to quit. They convinced her to stay.
The three men who really broke Desiree’s heart were James, who was a liar. He reeled Desiree in and then boasted to the other guys he was hoping to be the next Bachelor. Then there was Mikey, who was a player and couldn’t wait to get out on his boat and bring lots of girls with him. Finally, Ben, who was only after fame. He was eliminated from the show already.
What do you think about Desiree almost quitting the show? After seeing tonight’s episode something tells me we wouldn’t blame her.