- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Big Brother GinaMarie Zimmerman Fired from Job for Using N Word
It looks like the Big Brother back lash against the use of racial slurs continues. GinaMarie Zimmerman has been fired from her job as a pageant coordinator of the East Coast USA Pageant. News of Zimmerman’s firing follows the news that Aaryn Gries was released from a modeling contract because of her racial rant.
GinaMarie used the N word, while Aaryn called a gay contestant a queer. GinaMarie referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance” … and the comments were captured on “Big Brother’s” uncensored live Internet feed.
The East Coast USA Pageant told TMZ,
“We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past.” They continued, “We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal.”
What do you think about GinaMarie being fired?