- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Big Brother GinaMarie Zimmerman Fired from Job for Using N Word
It looks like the Big Brother back lash against the use of racial slurs continues. GinaMarie Zimmerman has been fired from her job as a pageant coordinator of the East Coast USA Pageant. News of Zimmerman’s firing follows the news that Aaryn Gries was released from a modeling contract because of her racial rant.
GinaMarie used the N word, while Aaryn called a gay contestant a queer. GinaMarie referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance” … and the comments were captured on “Big Brother’s” uncensored live Internet feed.
The East Coast USA Pageant told TMZ,
“We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past.” They continued, “We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal.”
What do you think about GinaMarie being fired?