- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Recap 7/30/13 – Season 10 – Top 14 Perform
The remaining 14 dancers are back to perform again tonight for America’s votes to stay in the competition. Two more dancers will also be sent home.
After the elimination of krumper Mariah and animator BluPrint last week, the last hip hop dancer in the competition is Fik-Shun. Will he be the next in danger despite his consistently good reviews from the judges?
Tune in tonight at 8pm EST to find out, and check back with us then for our real-time recap of all the performances and results!
The show began with a dark, contemporary group routine to “Dimman Kryper Sakta In” by District 78, which was choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and Dmitry Chaplin.
Tonight, resident judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy were joined by actress and singer Anna Kendrick of Pitch Perfect. Cat sadly revealed that Curtis suffered a shoulder injury and was advised by his doctors to rest from dancing this week, so he was not in the group number and would not be performing with his partner Hayley.
The bottom three guys and girls were revealed next, and the dancers in danger were
Nigel revealed that they didn’t need to see any of the boys dance solos because they felt confident in their ability to judge their fate based on their previous performances. They chose to save Makenzie, so the only two who had to perform solos were Alexis and Jasmine.
Check out Page 2 for summaries on all the couples’ dances.