- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/28/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 8?
- Married at First Sight Recap 4/28/15 Season 2 Ep. 7 – ‘Happy New Year’
- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
Dance Moms Recap 7/16/13- Season 4- Tap Versus Hip Hop
After dealing with Cathy and her rotten Candy Apples along with a bunch of chatter this season on “Dance Moms,” Abby Lee Miller is finally back in action. Last week, we had part 2 of chatter, where the big question to Abby was how does she choreograph by sitting down all the time? She claims that there is a method to her madness, but I am not buying it.
After being in Hollywood with Maddie, filming “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” and scouting studios, she has returned home. But being home is not something that is going to make Miss Abby all that happy as she learns that her dancers have been slacking off. Now, is this Gianna’s fault, the mother’s fault or will Abby finally have to step up to the plate and take responsibility?