- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Dance Moms Recap 7/16/13- Season 4- Tap Versus Hip Hop
After dealing with Cathy and her rotten Candy Apples along with a bunch of chatter this season on “Dance Moms,” Abby Lee Miller is finally back in action. Last week, we had part 2 of chatter, where the big question to Abby was how does she choreograph by sitting down all the time? She claims that there is a method to her madness, but I am not buying it.
After being in Hollywood with Maddie, filming “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” and scouting studios, she has returned home. But being home is not something that is going to make Miss Abby all that happy as she learns that her dancers have been slacking off. Now, is this Gianna’s fault, the mother’s fault or will Abby finally have to step up to the plate and take responsibility?