- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Dance Moms Recap 7/2/13- Season 4- Dance Moms Chatter, Part 1
The past few weeks on season four of “Dance Moms,” we have rarely seen our favorite mothers or Abby Lee Miller for that matter. Abby is off in California filming “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” as well as scouting new locations. That leaves us with Cathy and her rotten Candy Apples. Cathy has been spending time competing as well as trying to recruit new A-list dancers for her team. She has officially hired Anthony as her choreographer and the parents have a huge problem with him. They do not like the way that he treats their children, especially Jalen’s father, Rick.
Yet, none of the Candy Apple parents really hold your interest and I never thought that I would actually miss Abby. Maddie is also out in California, performing on AUDC so that should be exciting because apparently, she was the only one who wanted the opportunity. I think that is all a lie. If you missed any of last week’s episode, we have that recap right here.
This week, Christi, Kelly and Black Patsy get together to gab about the show. Let’s see the fireworks that go down with this one!