- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Dance Moms Recap 7/2/13- Season 4- Dance Moms Chatter, Part 1
The past few weeks on season four of “Dance Moms,” we have rarely seen our favorite mothers or Abby Lee Miller for that matter. Abby is off in California filming “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” as well as scouting new locations. That leaves us with Cathy and her rotten Candy Apples. Cathy has been spending time competing as well as trying to recruit new A-list dancers for her team. She has officially hired Anthony as her choreographer and the parents have a huge problem with him. They do not like the way that he treats their children, especially Jalen’s father, Rick.
Yet, none of the Candy Apple parents really hold your interest and I never thought that I would actually miss Abby. Maddie is also out in California, performing on AUDC so that should be exciting because apparently, she was the only one who wanted the opportunity. I think that is all a lie. If you missed any of last week’s episode, we have that recap right here.
This week, Christi, Kelly and Black Patsy get together to gab about the show. Let’s see the fireworks that go down with this one!