- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Eva Longoria Confirms She is Dating Ernesto Arguello – Ready for Love Contestant
Eva Longoria has confirmed she is dating Ernesto Arguello, one of the three eligible bachelors on her show Ready for Love, a reality show that was abruptly canceled after only two episodes were aired on NBC.
Longoria spent several months denying a romantic relationship with Ernesto, even taking to twitter to deny they were anything more than friends saying at one point, ‘Sorry @ernestoarguello is NOT dating me, but u can see who he is dating on #ReadyForLove’
Fast forward several months and Eva and Ernesto are now a couple. Speaking to People Magazine, the actress stated,
“I think that’s why our relationship is so special – we truly started as friends.”
Eva also thanked the press for pushing them together, since we were reporting it before she even thought about it. The relationship seems to be heading down a serious path since the couple just returned from Nicaragua, where she met Ernesto’s family. The couple is also tweeting their love with Eva saying,
Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier…RT @peoplemag @EvaLongoria @ernestoarguello:
followed by Ernesto tweeting,
Me too baby, I LOVE YOU RT Happy to share NOW that it’s true! Couldn’t be happier..RT @peoplemag @EvaLongoria
Eva has been married two times before, to General Hospital star Tyler Christopher from 2002 to 2004 and to Tony Parker from 2007 – 2011 before a heavily publicized cheating scandal had her filing for divorce. Tony just announced he is engaged. Do you think that has anything to do with Eva announcing her romance with Ernesto?