- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
Eva Longoria Denies George Clooney Romance
With rumors of a romance between actress, Eva Longoria and serial dater, George Clooney heating up, Longoria has taken to twitter to deny the allegations.
Version one of the story: George Clooney allegedly pursued Eva, while he was still with his girlfriend on two years, Stacy Kiebler. Eva being the stand up gal, said she could not be with him while he was with Stacy. Clooney breaks it off with Stacy, but in the meantime, Eva has moved on with a new boyfriend.
Version two: Eva would travel to see George while he was shooting on location overseas. No one picked up on the fact that she showed up in the same city as him. He was sleeping with both Stacy and Eva and telling Eva that he’d break up with Stacy.
Eva took to twitter to deny any romance with George saying,
‘As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren’t true. George and I have been friends for years.’
Since Eva is dating reality star Ernesto Arguello, who appeared on the NBC Reality show Ready For Love, which was produced by Eva, it doesn’t matter if Eva and George were together does it?
Although a relationship between George and Eva would be fun to watch. What do you think?