- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Glee Without Cory Monteith? How Will Glee Handle Cory Monteith’s Death?
Glee without Cory Monteith? It’s hard to imagine Finn Hudson not returning to the hallway of McKinley High.
How are the writers going to handle the death of Cory Monteith? The actor was missing in action when he went into rehab last April, missing the last two episodes of the season. In season four, he appeared to be taking over for Mr. Shue as head of the Glee Club.
The producers have three choices; they can gloss over Finn not being around – he decided to go into the army after all, they can have Finn die or they can replace Finn. Since Cory being replaced as the role of Finn is impossible this option is definitely not an option. Finn going into the army is an option. Finally, Finn dying would be extremely emotional – not only for his fans, but for Lea Michele, both the love of his life onscreen and offscreen. Having Finn die would be something we all tuned into – a final good bye but it isn’t about the ratings. It’s about handling this with care and class.
Saying a final goodbye to Cory/Finn seems fitting. When you think about Glee, you think about Finn and Rachel.
Leave a comment and let us know how you would like to see Cory/Finn’s death handled on the show.