- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Glee Without Cory Monteith? How Will Glee Handle Cory Monteith’s Death?
Glee without Cory Monteith? It’s hard to imagine Finn Hudson not returning to the hallway of McKinley High.
How are the writers going to handle the death of Cory Monteith? The actor was missing in action when he went into rehab last April, missing the last two episodes of the season. In season four, he appeared to be taking over for Mr. Shue as head of the Glee Club.
The producers have three choices; they can gloss over Finn not being around – he decided to go into the army after all, they can have Finn die or they can replace Finn. Since Cory being replaced as the role of Finn is impossible this option is definitely not an option. Finn going into the army is an option. Finally, Finn dying would be extremely emotional – not only for his fans, but for Lea Michele, both the love of his life onscreen and offscreen. Having Finn die would be something we all tuned into – a final good bye but it isn’t about the ratings. It’s about handling this with care and class.
Saying a final goodbye to Cory/Finn seems fitting. When you think about Glee, you think about Finn and Rachel.
Leave a comment and let us know how you would like to see Cory/Finn’s death handled on the show.