- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Glee Without Cory Monteith? How Will Glee Handle Cory Monteith’s Death?
Glee without Cory Monteith? It’s hard to imagine Finn Hudson not returning to the hallway of McKinley High.
How are the writers going to handle the death of Cory Monteith? The actor was missing in action when he went into rehab last April, missing the last two episodes of the season. In season four, he appeared to be taking over for Mr. Shue as head of the Glee Club.
The producers have three choices; they can gloss over Finn not being around – he decided to go into the army after all, they can have Finn die or they can replace Finn. Since Cory being replaced as the role of Finn is impossible this option is definitely not an option. Finn going into the army is an option. Finally, Finn dying would be extremely emotional – not only for his fans, but for Lea Michele, both the love of his life onscreen and offscreen. Having Finn die would be something we all tuned into – a final good bye but it isn’t about the ratings. It’s about handling this with care and class.
Saying a final goodbye to Cory/Finn seems fitting. When you think about Glee, you think about Finn and Rachel.
Leave a comment and let us know how you would like to see Cory/Finn’s death handled on the show.