- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Hell’s Kitchen Recap 7/18/13 – “4 Chefs Compete”
Last week on Hell’s Kitchen: Susan got sent off into the land of designer chef jumpsuits, and Chef Ramsay announced that the next kitchen service would come with high stakes–the final two chefs in competition to run his Las Vegas restaurant.
In the dorms after elimination, the other chefs congratulate Mary for a “good fight.” As I keep reiterating: I think everyone’s avoiding Mary’s dangerous The-Shining-meets-Top-Chef side. Mary understands that she did a bad job that night, but keeps droning on about how she’s not the weakest chef. Cyndi disagrees, and is positioning herself to be the first to die if this show becomes a horror movie.
Back in the kitchen, Chef Ramsay presents the remaining four chefs with the next challenge. He’s talking about how chefs have the ability to put dishes together using many components. Cyndi and Ja’nel are put on a team against Jon and Mary to put together a mysterious kitchen puzzle. Meanwhile, Chef Ramsay is giving major hints. I wish he were throwing cleavers at he board instead. Mary and Jon put their puzzle together first, which appears to be a photo of a pot roast. (How English.) But they’ve won….nothing.