- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Recap 7/17/13- Season 2 Premiere- Mo’ Butter, Mo’ Better
“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” is back and for a real season this time, not just holiday specials. In the second season, we will actually get to see the nuptials of Sugar Bear and Mama June, which should be exciting. We will actually get to see if the vows are binding as there was some question to that. Some say that it was a commitment ceremony while others say it was a legally binding union. Honey Boo Boo aka Alana is their only biological child together.
On the first episode of the evening, June punishes the girls for not doing their chores by taking away their phones. Meanwhile, the family watches wrestling as well as enjoys a road kill supper? Road kill? Really? Okay, they are one interesting family to say the absolute least. And finally, they find a slippery substitute for a water slide.