- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
Jenny McCarthy To Join The View
During Monday’s episode of The View, McCarthy was announced as the new co-host and will begin trying to please Barbara Walters, so that Walters doesn’t beat her, on September 9th. Walters states:
“We are delighted that Jenny will be joining us as a permanent co-host on The View starting in September. Jenny brings us intelligence as well as warmth and humor. She can be serious and outrageous. She has connected with our audience and offers a fresh point of view. Jenny will be a great addition to the show as we usher in an exciting new chapter for The View.”
McCarthy, who now instantly becomes the most likable person on the panel, had this to say:
“I’m beyond thrilled to be joining Barbara and the other amazing women at the table. I’d like to thank ABC for this great opportunity. I’d also like to give a big thank you to Vh1 for their support and for allowing me to fulfill this lifelong dream. I look forward to helping make hot topics a little bit hotter, and showing my mom that my interrupting skills have finally paid off.”
McCarthy will also continue to host her late-night Vh1 show, “The Jenny McCarthy Show,” a show no one on planet earth knew existed. McCarthy will be joining a panel that does not include Elizabeth Hasselbeck who recently left the View to join Fox & Friends where she can work with people who will probably agree with her nonsensical ramblings.
What do you think of McCarthy being named the new co-host of The View? Do you plan on watching? The obvious answer is still “No.”