- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita Marry
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita got married in NYC on Saturday, June 20!!
Ferguson, who plays Mitchell on Modern Family and Mikita have been dating for nearly two years before tying the knot at 82 Mercer in Manhattan.
More than 200 attended the celebration for Jesse and Justin’s wedding, according to Us Weekly. The guest list was totally star-studded, including Padma Lakshmi, Jerry O’Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Zachary Quinto, Isaac Mizrahi, Nigel Barker, and Cat Deeley. And of course some of Jesse’s Modern Family castmates were in attendance like Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, and Eric Stonestreet, who plays Jesse’s husband on the show.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!