- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita Marry
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita got married in NYC on Saturday, June 20!!
Ferguson, who plays Mitchell on Modern Family and Mikita have been dating for nearly two years before tying the knot at 82 Mercer in Manhattan.
More than 200 attended the celebration for Jesse and Justin’s wedding, according to Us Weekly. The guest list was totally star-studded, including Padma Lakshmi, Jerry O’Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Zachary Quinto, Isaac Mizrahi, Nigel Barker, and Cat Deeley. And of course some of Jesse’s Modern Family castmates were in attendance like Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, and Eric Stonestreet, who plays Jesse’s husband on the show.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!