- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita Marry
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita got married in NYC on Saturday, June 20!!
Ferguson, who plays Mitchell on Modern Family and Mikita have been dating for nearly two years before tying the knot at 82 Mercer in Manhattan.
More than 200 attended the celebration for Jesse and Justin’s wedding, according to Us Weekly. The guest list was totally star-studded, including Padma Lakshmi, Jerry O’Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Zachary Quinto, Isaac Mizrahi, Nigel Barker, and Cat Deeley. And of course some of Jesse’s Modern Family castmates were in attendance like Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, and Eric Stonestreet, who plays Jesse’s husband on the show.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!