- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita Marry
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita got married in NYC on Saturday, June 20!!
Ferguson, who plays Mitchell on Modern Family and Mikita have been dating for nearly two years before tying the knot at 82 Mercer in Manhattan.
More than 200 attended the celebration for Jesse and Justin’s wedding, according to Us Weekly. The guest list was totally star-studded, including Padma Lakshmi, Jerry O’Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Zachary Quinto, Isaac Mizrahi, Nigel Barker, and Cat Deeley. And of course some of Jesse’s Modern Family castmates were in attendance like Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, and Eric Stonestreet, who plays Jesse’s husband on the show.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!