- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Kate Middleton Baby Due in Four Days – Royal Birth Count Down
Only four days until the world’s most famous baby is due to be born, the son or daughter of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
While we are waiting for the announcement Kensington Palace has released the title for the yet to be named bundle of joy. The royal couple’s child will officially be known as His or Her Royal Highness Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
The fact that the baby doesn’t have a name just yet shouldn’t be a surprise, Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana seven days naming Prince William, while Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip took a month to decide on Charles’ name.
While Kate still has four days until her due date, the media is set up outside of the hospital waiting for the first glimpse of the new Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
We will keep you posted. If you have any questions about Kate and the birth leave a comment and we will do our best to find out.