- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Kate Middleton Baby Due in Four Days – Royal Birth Count Down
Only four days until the world’s most famous baby is due to be born, the son or daughter of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
While we are waiting for the announcement Kensington Palace has released the title for the yet to be named bundle of joy. The royal couple’s child will officially be known as His or Her Royal Highness Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
The fact that the baby doesn’t have a name just yet shouldn’t be a surprise, Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana seven days naming Prince William, while Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip took a month to decide on Charles’ name.
While Kate still has four days until her due date, the media is set up outside of the hospital waiting for the first glimpse of the new Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
We will keep you posted. If you have any questions about Kate and the birth leave a comment and we will do our best to find out.