- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Kate Middleton Baby Due in Four Days – Royal Birth Count Down
Only four days until the world’s most famous baby is due to be born, the son or daughter of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
While we are waiting for the announcement Kensington Palace has released the title for the yet to be named bundle of joy. The royal couple’s child will officially be known as His or Her Royal Highness Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
The fact that the baby doesn’t have a name just yet shouldn’t be a surprise, Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana seven days naming Prince William, while Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip took a month to decide on Charles’ name.
While Kate still has four days until her due date, the media is set up outside of the hospital waiting for the first glimpse of the new Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
We will keep you posted. If you have any questions about Kate and the birth leave a comment and we will do our best to find out.