- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Kate Middleton Baby Due in Four Days – Royal Birth Count Down
Only four days until the world’s most famous baby is due to be born, the son or daughter of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
While we are waiting for the announcement Kensington Palace has released the title for the yet to be named bundle of joy. The royal couple’s child will officially be known as His or Her Royal Highness Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
The fact that the baby doesn’t have a name just yet shouldn’t be a surprise, Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana seven days naming Prince William, while Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip took a month to decide on Charles’ name.
While Kate still has four days until her due date, the media is set up outside of the hospital waiting for the first glimpse of the new Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
We will keep you posted. If you have any questions about Kate and the birth leave a comment and we will do our best to find out.