- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
La La Anthony To Publish Relationship, Romance Guidebook in 2014
TV personality and actress La La Anthony has just written her first book, and she couldn’t be prouder. Us Weekly revealed the news that the Think Like a Man actress will soon be a published author.
La La’s book titled, The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex and Happiness is due to hit bookstores after the new year, on Jan. 28, 2014. The Love Playbook, follows Anthony’s own quest for romance and offers advice on how to have a healthy relationship. The project is co-authored with Karen Hunter, and will be released by Penguin Group publisher Celebra.
The former MTV veejay explained to the mag, “I’m so excited to be sharing my insights on love and relationships. I hope this book shows women that they can overcome obstacles in their love life and truly be happy!”
And she knows what she’s talking about! Married to New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony since 2010, the couple have one son together; Kiyan Carmelo Anthony- who was born in March 2007. 34-year-old La La and 29-year-old Carmelo became engaged on Christmas Day 2004.
A peek into her career and family life can also be seen on the VH1 reality show: La La’s Full Court Life. A fourth season of the hit show will begin airing this Sunday, July 14. Up next for the soon-to-be published author? Co-starring alongside actress Paula Patton in the romantic comedy Baggage Claim.