- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Photo: The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock is Engaged and Happy!
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock has had a rocky road to love, leaving us all wondering, will she actually get engaged at the end of the journey? It turns out that Desiree is engaged.
Life & Style is reporting Desiree is engaged and has a cushion-cut 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond and platinum engagement ring, worth $75,000, to prove it.
The proposal was filmed for the season finale of The Bachelorette, which airs on Aug. 5.
More than two months after becoming engaged, Des and her winning guy are said to be in love and have been meeting in secret to keep the love going.
On the show, Desiree just completed the hometown dates with Zak, Chris, Brooks and Drew. Des eliminated Zak – leaving the final three.
Details as to how Desiree chose between the final two can be found in the magazine.
Do you think the relationship will last or will it go where most of the other Bachelor/Bachelorette relationships have gone – no where?