- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Photo: The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock is Engaged and Happy!
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock has had a rocky road to love, leaving us all wondering, will she actually get engaged at the end of the journey? It turns out that Desiree is engaged.
Life & Style is reporting Desiree is engaged and has a cushion-cut 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond and platinum engagement ring, worth $75,000, to prove it.
The proposal was filmed for the season finale of The Bachelorette, which airs on Aug. 5.
More than two months after becoming engaged, Des and her winning guy are said to be in love and have been meeting in secret to keep the love going.
On the show, Desiree just completed the hometown dates with Zak, Chris, Brooks and Drew. Des eliminated Zak – leaving the final three.
Details as to how Desiree chose between the final two can be found in the magazine.
Do you think the relationship will last or will it go where most of the other Bachelor/Bachelorette relationships have gone – no where?