- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Photo: The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock is Engaged and Happy!
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock has had a rocky road to love, leaving us all wondering, will she actually get engaged at the end of the journey? It turns out that Desiree is engaged.
Life & Style is reporting Desiree is engaged and has a cushion-cut 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond and platinum engagement ring, worth $75,000, to prove it.
The proposal was filmed for the season finale of The Bachelorette, which airs on Aug. 5.
More than two months after becoming engaged, Des and her winning guy are said to be in love and have been meeting in secret to keep the love going.
On the show, Desiree just completed the hometown dates with Zak, Chris, Brooks and Drew. Des eliminated Zak – leaving the final three.
Details as to how Desiree chose between the final two can be found in the magazine.
Do you think the relationship will last or will it go where most of the other Bachelor/Bachelorette relationships have gone – no where?