- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/2/13 – ‘Face Time’
When we last left the Liars, things were about to get real. Emily’s father was headed home from his army base in Texas because someone had reported Emily’s mom to family services, while Caleb was telling Hanna that her father suspects that her mother thought she may have stolen his gun the night Wilden was murdered. Meanwhile, Melissa Hastings – Spencer’s older sister – was also being seriously creepy.
As the ladies re-group at school, they’re being watched by the police officers who are trying to figure out “what it is about those four pretty girls that attracts so many corpses.” Hm, good question!
Click on over to the next page to see what happens next for the Pretty Little Liars.