- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Robert Downey Jr. Is Highest Paid Actor For 2013
While you may feel good about the tips you made while working at Chili’s yesterday, let me make you feel a bit bad by letting you know that Robert Downey Jr. brought in $75 million in a year. Commence tears.
According to Forbes, from June 2012 to June 2013, Downey Jr., who starred in “Iron Man 3″ and “The Avengers” reeled in $75 million, topping the list of all actors. But don’t worry, Downey Jr. wasn’t the only one who is out to make you feel bad about yourself; Channing Tatum was second on the list with $60 million. Tatum can thank all the horny women (and some men) that went to see “Magic Mike.”
Other actors that made the highest paid list include Hugh Jackman, the nicest guy in Hollywood, with $55 million. Mark Wahlberg interacted with a talking teddy bear in “Ted” and that helped him net $52 million. God Bless America. Rounding the top five was Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock has he should be known until he bites the dust, made $46 million by being a part of every movie made in 2013 it seems.
These lists are interesting to read because it not only informs you of how much actors have “earned” but they also inform you how much you have not.
What do you think of the highest paid actors? Surprised of some of the names on it?