- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Robert Downey Jr. Is Highest Paid Actor For 2013
While you may feel good about the tips you made while working at Chili’s yesterday, let me make you feel a bit bad by letting you know that Robert Downey Jr. brought in $75 million in a year. Commence tears.
According to Forbes, from June 2012 to June 2013, Downey Jr., who starred in “Iron Man 3” and “The Avengers” reeled in $75 million, topping the list of all actors. But don’t worry, Downey Jr. wasn’t the only one who is out to make you feel bad about yourself; Channing Tatum was second on the list with $60 million. Tatum can thank all the horny women (and some men) that went to see “Magic Mike.”
Other actors that made the highest paid list include Hugh Jackman, the nicest guy in Hollywood, with $55 million. Mark Wahlberg interacted with a talking teddy bear in “Ted” and that helped him net $52 million. God Bless America. Rounding the top five was Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock has he should be known until he bites the dust, made $46 million by being a part of every movie made in 2013 it seems.
These lists are interesting to read because it not only informs you of how much actors have “earned” but they also inform you how much you have not.
What do you think of the highest paid actors? Surprised of some of the names on it?