- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Robert Downey Jr. Is Highest Paid Actor For 2013
While you may feel good about the tips you made while working at Chili’s yesterday, let me make you feel a bit bad by letting you know that Robert Downey Jr. brought in $75 million in a year. Commence tears.
According to Forbes, from June 2012 to June 2013, Downey Jr., who starred in “Iron Man 3″ and “The Avengers” reeled in $75 million, topping the list of all actors. But don’t worry, Downey Jr. wasn’t the only one who is out to make you feel bad about yourself; Channing Tatum was second on the list with $60 million. Tatum can thank all the horny women (and some men) that went to see “Magic Mike.”
Other actors that made the highest paid list include Hugh Jackman, the nicest guy in Hollywood, with $55 million. Mark Wahlberg interacted with a talking teddy bear in “Ted” and that helped him net $52 million. God Bless America. Rounding the top five was Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock has he should be known until he bites the dust, made $46 million by being a part of every movie made in 2013 it seems.
These lists are interesting to read because it not only informs you of how much actors have “earned” but they also inform you how much you have not.
What do you think of the highest paid actors? Surprised of some of the names on it?