- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
Teresa Giudice Indicted on 39 Counts of Fraud
Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice, along with her husband Joe, has been charged with 39 counts of fraud including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. As part of the charges, Joe Giudice was charged with failure to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008.
U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman made the announcement today:
“The indictment returned today alleges the Guidices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks. Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages.
Teresa issued a statement saying “today is a most difficult day for our family.”