- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Teresa Giudice Indicted on 39 Counts of Fraud
Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice, along with her husband Joe, has been charged with 39 counts of fraud including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. As part of the charges, Joe Giudice was charged with failure to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008.
U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman made the announcement today:
“The indictment returned today alleges the Guidices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks. Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages.
Teresa issued a statement saying “today is a most difficult day for our family.”