- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Teresa Giudice Indicted on 39 Counts of Fraud
Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice, along with her husband Joe, has been charged with 39 counts of fraud including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. As part of the charges, Joe Giudice was charged with failure to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008.
U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman made the announcement today:
“The indictment returned today alleges the Guidices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks. Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages.
Teresa issued a statement saying “today is a most difficult day for our family.”