- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
Teresa Giudice Indicted on 39 Counts of Fraud
Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice, along with her husband Joe, has been charged with 39 counts of fraud including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. As part of the charges, Joe Giudice was charged with failure to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008.
U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman made the announcement today:
“The indictment returned today alleges the Guidices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks. Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages.
Teresa issued a statement saying “today is a most difficult day for our family.”