- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Teresa Giudice Indicted on 39 Counts of Fraud
Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice, along with her husband Joe, has been charged with 39 counts of fraud including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. As part of the charges, Joe Giudice was charged with failure to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008.
U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman made the announcement today:
“The indictment returned today alleges the Guidices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks. Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages.
Teresa issued a statement saying “today is a most difficult day for our family.”