- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
Video: Cory Monteith Remembered by Jayne Lynch – ‘He Was a Bright Light’
Jayne Lynch made an already scheduled appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, where she spoke about her co-star on Glee, Cory Monteith.
Cory died tragically of a heroin overdose in Canada only days before.
Jayne was visibly emotional speaking about Cory and the kind of person he was. Jayne referred to the deceased actor as a ‘real bright light,’ he was a generous and an adventurous type person, taking off at a moments notice to throw a party for friends in Mexico. Saying,
‘I don’t think he left one day unlived’
Jayne wants people to remember the kind of person Cory was telling a story of how he flew to see a dying child on his own nickel because that was the child’s final wish.
Check out the complete video on the next page.