- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Video: Cory Monteith Remembered by Jayne Lynch – ‘He Was a Bright Light’
Jayne Lynch made an already scheduled appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, where she spoke about her co-star on Glee, Cory Monteith.
Cory died tragically of a heroin overdose in Canada only days before.
Jayne was visibly emotional speaking about Cory and the kind of person he was. Jayne referred to the deceased actor as a ‘real bright light,’ he was a generous and an adventurous type person, taking off at a moments notice to throw a party for friends in Mexico. Saying,
‘I don’t think he left one day unlived’
Jayne wants people to remember the kind of person Cory was telling a story of how he flew to see a dying child on his own nickel because that was the child’s final wish.
Check out the complete video on the next page.