- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Video: Cory Monteith Remembered by Jayne Lynch – ‘He Was a Bright Light’
Jayne Lynch made an already scheduled appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, where she spoke about her co-star on Glee, Cory Monteith.
Cory died tragically of a heroin overdose in Canada only days before.
Jayne was visibly emotional speaking about Cory and the kind of person he was. Jayne referred to the deceased actor as a ‘real bright light,’ he was a generous and an adventurous type person, taking off at a moments notice to throw a party for friends in Mexico. Saying,
‘I don’t think he left one day unlived’
Jayne wants people to remember the kind of person Cory was telling a story of how he flew to see a dying child on his own nickel because that was the child’s final wish.
Check out the complete video on the next page.