- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Video: Cory Monteith Remembered by Jayne Lynch – ‘He Was a Bright Light’
Jayne Lynch made an already scheduled appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, where she spoke about her co-star on Glee, Cory Monteith.
Cory died tragically of a heroin overdose in Canada only days before.
Jayne was visibly emotional speaking about Cory and the kind of person he was. Jayne referred to the deceased actor as a ‘real bright light,’ he was a generous and an adventurous type person, taking off at a moments notice to throw a party for friends in Mexico. Saying,
‘I don’t think he left one day unlived’
Jayne wants people to remember the kind of person Cory was telling a story of how he flew to see a dying child on his own nickel because that was the child’s final wish.
Check out the complete video on the next page.