- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Video: Cory Monteith Remembered by Jayne Lynch – ‘He Was a Bright Light’
Jayne Lynch made an already scheduled appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, where she spoke about her co-star on Glee, Cory Monteith.
Cory died tragically of a heroin overdose in Canada only days before.
Jayne was visibly emotional speaking about Cory and the kind of person he was. Jayne referred to the deceased actor as a ‘real bright light,’ he was a generous and an adventurous type person, taking off at a moments notice to throw a party for friends in Mexico. Saying,
‘I don’t think he left one day unlived’
Jayne wants people to remember the kind of person Cory was telling a story of how he flew to see a dying child on his own nickel because that was the child’s final wish.
Check out the complete video on the next page.