- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Video: So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Mariah and BluPrint Hip Hop
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 kicked off with a Top-17 group routine to “Pretty Face (Nathan Ranier Remix)” by Soley and choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and Christopher Scott.
Then it was on to the couple’s performances!!
Mariah and BluPrint
Style: Hip Hop
Choreographer: Luther Brown
Song: “Bring the Noize” by MIA
Comments: All the judges praised the dancers on their hip-hop technique but thought that while Mariah brought personality, BluPrint still needed to improve his facials and personality.
Watch the dance on the next page and make sure to check out the full recap of tonight’s SYTYCD!!