- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Video: So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Mariah and BluPrint Hip Hop
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 kicked off with a Top-17 group routine to “Pretty Face (Nathan Ranier Remix)” by Soley and choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and Christopher Scott.
Then it was on to the couple’s performances!!
Mariah and BluPrint
Style: Hip Hop
Choreographer: Luther Brown
Song: “Bring the Noize” by MIA
Comments: All the judges praised the dancers on their hip-hop technique but thought that while Mariah brought personality, BluPrint still needed to improve his facials and personality.
Watch the dance on the next page and make sure to check out the full recap of tonight’s SYTYCD!!