- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Video: So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Mariah and BluPrint Hip Hop
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 kicked off with a Top-17 group routine to “Pretty Face (Nathan Ranier Remix)” by Soley and choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and Christopher Scott.
Then it was on to the couple’s performances!!
Mariah and BluPrint
Style: Hip Hop
Choreographer: Luther Brown
Song: “Bring the Noize” by MIA
Comments: All the judges praised the dancers on their hip-hop technique but thought that while Mariah brought personality, BluPrint still needed to improve his facials and personality.
Watch the dance on the next page and make sure to check out the full recap of tonight’s SYTYCD!!