- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Video: So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Mariah and BluPrint Hip Hop
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 kicked off with a Top-17 group routine to “Pretty Face (Nathan Ranier Remix)” by Soley and choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and Christopher Scott.
Then it was on to the couple’s performances!!
Mariah and BluPrint
Style: Hip Hop
Choreographer: Luther Brown
Song: “Bring the Noize” by MIA
Comments: All the judges praised the dancers on their hip-hop technique but thought that while Mariah brought personality, BluPrint still needed to improve his facials and personality.
Watch the dance on the next page and make sure to check out the full recap of tonight’s SYTYCD!!