- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Video: So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Mariah and BluPrint Hip Hop
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 kicked off with a Top-17 group routine to “Pretty Face (Nathan Ranier Remix)” by Soley and choreographed by Sonya Tayeh and Christopher Scott.
Then it was on to the couple’s performances!!
Mariah and BluPrint
Style: Hip Hop
Choreographer: Luther Brown
Song: “Bring the Noize” by MIA
Comments: All the judges praised the dancers on their hip-hop technique but thought that while Mariah brought personality, BluPrint still needed to improve his facials and personality.
Watch the dance on the next page and make sure to check out the full recap of tonight’s SYTYCD!!