- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Bachelorette Drew Kinney’s 1st Interview – Talks Des, Juan Pablo and More
Have U Heard had the opportunity to speak with Drew Kinney, one of Desiree Hartsock’s final two men on The Bachelorette. Drew was super nice and open, speaking about his journey, what he thinks about Juan Pablo and much more!!
What was Drew’s family’s reaction when they found out you weren’t chosen? They were disappointed but they just wanted me to be happy. They hurt just as much as I did.
If you were in Chris’ shoes and you saw what happened with Brooks, would you have stayed with her? I would have. It was a quick turn around to go from such heartbreak to such elation but I am happy for them.
When Des offered to talk to you did you have any anger towards Des? I understood she was going through something difficult. This was something she needed to figure out on her own. I wasn’t angry at all. I understood what was going on.
Do you think Juan Pablo will make a good bachelor? I think Juan Pablo is a great guy. He is wonderful, loves his daughter and is a family man. I think he will take it seriously, look at each one of his possible girlfriends seriously.
What is something we don’t know about Juan Pablo? He is very generous, sincere and funny. What you didn’t see is behind his personality is a guy who really cares a lot. Ultimately, he wants whats best for him and his daughter.
Keep reading on the next page.