- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Bachelorette Drew Kinney’s 1st Interview – Talks Des, Juan Pablo and More
Have U Heard had the opportunity to speak with Drew Kinney, one of Desiree Hartsock’s final two men on The Bachelorette. Drew was super nice and open, speaking about his journey, what he thinks about Juan Pablo and much more!!
What was Drew’s family’s reaction when they found out you weren’t chosen? They were disappointed but they just wanted me to be happy. They hurt just as much as I did.
If you were in Chris’ shoes and you saw what happened with Brooks, would you have stayed with her? I would have. It was a quick turn around to go from such heartbreak to such elation but I am happy for them.
When Des offered to talk to you did you have any anger towards Des? I understood she was going through something difficult. This was something she needed to figure out on her own. I wasn’t angry at all. I understood what was going on.
Do you think Juan Pablo will make a good bachelor? I think Juan Pablo is a great guy. He is wonderful, loves his daughter and is a family man. I think he will take it seriously, look at each one of his possible girlfriends seriously.
What is something we don’t know about Juan Pablo? He is very generous, sincere and funny. What you didn’t see is behind his personality is a guy who really cares a lot. Ultimately, he wants whats best for him and his daughter.
Keep reading on the next page.