- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
The Bachelor’s Gia Allemand Dead At 29 Following Suicide Attempt
Update: According to Allemand’s representative, Allemand was rushed to the hospital following a suicide attempt by hanging. Following the suicide attempt, Gia lost brain and oxygen function. Her rep released a statement:
“While in her residency in New Orleans on Monday night, Ms. Allemand was found by her boyfriend, NBA Basketball Player Ryan Anderson, following an apparent suicide attempt.
Mr. Anderson contacted 911 and emergency medical crews were immediately dispatched to the scene. Tuesday, Ms. Allemand remained in the hospital unconscious in critical condition and on life support.
Due to a critical loss of brain and organ function, life support was withdrawn today. Ms. Allemand passed away peacefully with her mother, boyfriend, and other life-long friends by her side. As a practicing Christian, Gia did receive the sacrament of last rites.
Loved ones and fans will remember Gia Allemand as a caring woman who loved her family and was well-known for her compassion towards animals and mission to rescue homeless pets.
Funeral arrangements will be forthcoming in another official statement once available. On behalf of the family, we sincerely ask for privacy at this time.”
Late Monday night, it was reported that Allemand had been rushed to University Hospital in New Orleans, and was in critical condition due to a serious emergency medical issue, an issue that has not yet been released.
According to a hospital source, Allemand passed on Wednesday. The source states:
“On behalf of the family, we kindly ask for privacy at this time.”
Vienna Giradi, who was on season 14 of “The Bachelor” with Allemand, and who ended up winning, tweeted:
“Gia you are my angel! You changed so many lives with your beautiful soul and will be missed and loved forever.”
Allemand was only 29 years old.
I am sure more information on what cause her medical emergency will be released soon.