- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Big Brother Amanda Zuckerman is a Racist Too
Et tu Amanda. It seems that the cast of Big Brother is filled with racists. First there was Aaryn Gries and Gina Marie, who were both fired from their jobs and now we have Amanda Zimmerman, the Real Estate agent from Florida.
Amanda was caught making racist remarks about her African American and Asian American competitors on camera. Zuckerman was heard saying,
“She wore my f—in’ head band and didn’t ask,” speaking about fellow housemate Candice Stewart. “She took it off your f—in’ head and put it on her greasy-ass, nappy-hair head.”
Zuckerman was also heard referring to African American contestant Howard as “the black mamba” and “the dark knight.” She can also be heard using the term “retarded” on multiple occasions.
The racism on this season’s Big Brother has been so bad, CBS now posts a disclaimer before each show, saying their views are not consistent with those of the houseguests.
Ironically, while it hasn’t been confirmed, Amanda was the person who told Aaryn she needed to watch what she said about others, as she was on camera.