- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Big Brother Amanda Zuckerman is a Racist Too
Et tu Amanda. It seems that the cast of Big Brother is filled with racists. First there was Aaryn Gries and Gina Marie, who were both fired from their jobs and now we have Amanda Zimmerman, the Real Estate agent from Florida.
Amanda was caught making racist remarks about her African American and Asian American competitors on camera. Zuckerman was heard saying,
“She wore my f—in’ head band and didn’t ask,” speaking about fellow housemate Candice Stewart. “She took it off your f—in’ head and put it on her greasy-ass, nappy-hair head.”
Zuckerman was also heard referring to African American contestant Howard as “the black mamba” and “the dark knight.” She can also be heard using the term “retarded” on multiple occasions.
The racism on this season’s Big Brother has been so bad, CBS now posts a disclaimer before each show, saying their views are not consistent with those of the houseguests.
Ironically, while it hasn’t been confirmed, Amanda was the person who told Aaryn she needed to watch what she said about others, as she was on camera.