- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Big Brother Amanda Zuckerman is a Racist Too
Et tu Amanda. It seems that the cast of Big Brother is filled with racists. First there was Aaryn Gries and Gina Marie, who were both fired from their jobs and now we have Amanda Zimmerman, the Real Estate agent from Florida.
Amanda was caught making racist remarks about her African American and Asian American competitors on camera. Zuckerman was heard saying,
“She wore my f—in’ head band and didn’t ask,” speaking about fellow housemate Candice Stewart. “She took it off your f—in’ head and put it on her greasy-ass, nappy-hair head.”
Zuckerman was also heard referring to African American contestant Howard as “the black mamba” and “the dark knight.” She can also be heard using the term “retarded” on multiple occasions.
The racism on this season’s Big Brother has been so bad, CBS now posts a disclaimer before each show, saying their views are not consistent with those of the houseguests.
Ironically, while it hasn’t been confirmed, Amanda was the person who told Aaryn she needed to watch what she said about others, as she was on camera.