- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
Drake Calls Amanda Bynes Obsession With Him “Disturbing”
After months and months of Amanda Bynes tweeting about the Canadian rapper, Drake is finally responding to said tweets.
Bynes shocked many people when she tweeted that she wanted Drake to “murder her vagina” and then flipping the switch and calling Drake “ugly.” Drake sat down with XXL magazine to address the tweets. Drake states:
“I don’t even know who that is doing that or what that’s about. If that is her, I guess it’s a little weird and disturbing.”
“It’s obviously a behavioral pattern that is way bigger than me. Whoever is behind it, whether it’s her or somebody else, they know people are paying attention so they keep it going.”
It does seem that Bynes and Drake have not even interacted in person so you can’t blame Drake for being uncomfortable with the whole situation. You can only blame Drake for the music that he makes. Yes, Drake, take full responsibility for the pain you bring to ears.
Bynes is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital.
What do you think of Drake’s response to Bynes tweets on him?