- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Drake Calls Amanda Bynes Obsession With Him “Disturbing”
After months and months of Amanda Bynes tweeting about the Canadian rapper, Drake is finally responding to said tweets.
Bynes shocked many people when she tweeted that she wanted Drake to “murder her vagina” and then flipping the switch and calling Drake “ugly.” Drake sat down with XXL magazine to address the tweets. Drake states:
“I don’t even know who that is doing that or what that’s about. If that is her, I guess it’s a little weird and disturbing.”
“It’s obviously a behavioral pattern that is way bigger than me. Whoever is behind it, whether it’s her or somebody else, they know people are paying attention so they keep it going.”
It does seem that Bynes and Drake have not even interacted in person so you can’t blame Drake for being uncomfortable with the whole situation. You can only blame Drake for the music that he makes. Yes, Drake, take full responsibility for the pain you bring to ears.
Bynes is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital.
What do you think of Drake’s response to Bynes tweets on him?