- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Drake Calls Amanda Bynes Obsession With Him “Disturbing”
After months and months of Amanda Bynes tweeting about the Canadian rapper, Drake is finally responding to said tweets.
Bynes shocked many people when she tweeted that she wanted Drake to “murder her vagina” and then flipping the switch and calling Drake “ugly.” Drake sat down with XXL magazine to address the tweets. Drake states:
“I don’t even know who that is doing that or what that’s about. If that is her, I guess it’s a little weird and disturbing.”
“It’s obviously a behavioral pattern that is way bigger than me. Whoever is behind it, whether it’s her or somebody else, they know people are paying attention so they keep it going.”
It does seem that Bynes and Drake have not even interacted in person so you can’t blame Drake for being uncomfortable with the whole situation. You can only blame Drake for the music that he makes. Yes, Drake, take full responsibility for the pain you bring to ears.
Bynes is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital.
What do you think of Drake’s response to Bynes tweets on him?