- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Drake Calls Amanda Bynes Obsession With Him “Disturbing”
After months and months of Amanda Bynes tweeting about the Canadian rapper, Drake is finally responding to said tweets.
Bynes shocked many people when she tweeted that she wanted Drake to “murder her vagina” and then flipping the switch and calling Drake “ugly.” Drake sat down with XXL magazine to address the tweets. Drake states:
“I don’t even know who that is doing that or what that’s about. If that is her, I guess it’s a little weird and disturbing.”
“It’s obviously a behavioral pattern that is way bigger than me. Whoever is behind it, whether it’s her or somebody else, they know people are paying attention so they keep it going.”
It does seem that Bynes and Drake have not even interacted in person so you can’t blame Drake for being uncomfortable with the whole situation. You can only blame Drake for the music that he makes. Yes, Drake, take full responsibility for the pain you bring to ears.
Bynes is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital.
What do you think of Drake’s response to Bynes tweets on him?