- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Drake Calls Amanda Bynes Obsession With Him “Disturbing”
After months and months of Amanda Bynes tweeting about the Canadian rapper, Drake is finally responding to said tweets.
Bynes shocked many people when she tweeted that she wanted Drake to “murder her vagina” and then flipping the switch and calling Drake “ugly.” Drake sat down with XXL magazine to address the tweets. Drake states:
“I don’t even know who that is doing that or what that’s about. If that is her, I guess it’s a little weird and disturbing.”
“It’s obviously a behavioral pattern that is way bigger than me. Whoever is behind it, whether it’s her or somebody else, they know people are paying attention so they keep it going.”
It does seem that Bynes and Drake have not even interacted in person so you can’t blame Drake for being uncomfortable with the whole situation. You can only blame Drake for the music that he makes. Yes, Drake, take full responsibility for the pain you bring to ears.
Bynes is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital.
What do you think of Drake’s response to Bynes tweets on him?