- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Eminem Announces New Album Coming In November
Eminem would like to take you back to 2000 as during last night’s Video Music Awards he decided to reveal his new album, MMLP2, which would be a sequel to his massively successful second album, The Marshall Mathers LP, which sold an amazing 27 millions copies worldwide.
I guess Eminem (and everyone else) has grown tired of the “hip-hop” music that is making waves and has decided to release his first album since Recovery, his last album back in 2010. Eminem made the announcement in a tie-in with Dr. Dre’s, who also produced this album along with Rick Rubin, headphones line Beats. The first single off the album is titled “Berzerk” and Eminem provided a tiny preview of it in the commercial.
For almost 15 years Eminem has been one of the most successful and popular rappers on the planet and people are always eager to hear what new material he has up his sleeve.
MMLP2 is scheduled to drop on November 5th.
What do you think of Eminem’s announcement? Excited? Are you a fan of his music?