- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Eminem Announces New Album Coming In November
Eminem would like to take you back to 2000 as during last night’s Video Music Awards he decided to reveal his new album, MMLP2, which would be a sequel to his massively successful second album, The Marshall Mathers LP, which sold an amazing 27 millions copies worldwide.
I guess Eminem (and everyone else) has grown tired of the “hip-hop” music that is making waves and has decided to release his first album since Recovery, his last album back in 2010. Eminem made the announcement in a tie-in with Dr. Dre’s, who also produced this album along with Rick Rubin, headphones line Beats. The first single off the album is titled “Berzerk” and Eminem provided a tiny preview of it in the commercial.
For almost 15 years Eminem has been one of the most successful and popular rappers on the planet and people are always eager to hear what new material he has up his sleeve.
MMLP2 is scheduled to drop on November 5th.
What do you think of Eminem’s announcement? Excited? Are you a fan of his music?