- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
James Spader To Play Ultron In Avengers Sequel
Enough of the Miley Cyrus talk, this one is for all the nerds out there: James Spader has been cast to play the title villain, Ultron, in the Avengers sequel.
Announced by Marvel, Spader will go head to head with Marvel’s heroes including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Hulk, in the Avengers Sequel, Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ultron is a evil machine that is one of the most popular villains in the Marvel universe, at least that is what nerds keep telling me.
Josh Whedon, director of the Avengers, recently told Entertainment Weekly how he wanted to tackle the character of Ultron:
“I knew right away what I wanted to do with him. He’s always trying to destroy the Avengers, goddamn it, he’s got a bee in his bonnet. He’s not a happy guy, which means he’s an interesting guy. He’s got pain. And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff.”
It remains to be seen how people will react to Spader being cast as Ultron, but something tells me they won’t have the massive temper tantrum most people had when Ben Affleck was cast as the new Batman just last week.
Avengers: Age of Ultron is scheduled for a Summer 2015 release.
What do you think of Spader be cast as Ultron?