- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
James Spader To Play Ultron In Avengers Sequel
Enough of the Miley Cyrus talk, this one is for all the nerds out there: James Spader has been cast to play the title villain, Ultron, in the Avengers sequel.
Announced by Marvel, Spader will go head to head with Marvel’s heroes including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Hulk, in the Avengers Sequel, Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ultron is a evil machine that is one of the most popular villains in the Marvel universe, at least that is what nerds keep telling me.
Josh Whedon, director of the Avengers, recently told Entertainment Weekly how he wanted to tackle the character of Ultron:
“I knew right away what I wanted to do with him. He’s always trying to destroy the Avengers, goddamn it, he’s got a bee in his bonnet. He’s not a happy guy, which means he’s an interesting guy. He’s got pain. And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff.”
It remains to be seen how people will react to Spader being cast as Ultron, but something tells me they won’t have the massive temper tantrum most people had when Ben Affleck was cast as the new Batman just last week.
Avengers: Age of Ultron is scheduled for a Summer 2015 release.
What do you think of Spader be cast as Ultron?