- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Jane Lynch’s Ex Lara Embry Seeking Spousal Support
Just last month Glee actress Jane Lynch admitted that her breakup from estranged wife Lara Embry, “is not dramatic nor a horrible thing…It’s two people who just decide it’s better to go apart than stay together.” But have things changed since then?
People magazine reports that Lynch’s ex Lara Embry is asking for attorney fees to be paid for by the actress, as well as seeking spousal support.
The couple who wed in Massachusetts in May 2010, separated in February- with the 53-year-old actress seeking to terminate the court’s jurisdiction to award spousal support to her ex, in divorce papers.
Embry, a psychologist, filed her response in Los Angeles Superior Court, including those requests (attorney fees and spousal support to be paid by Lynch).
It is unclear when those requests were filed or what Lynch’s response to them were.
Hopefully the two can work things out civilly and go their separate ways. But tell me, what are your thoughts on Jane’s ex seeking spousal support? She has a decent job, she can afford it right? Leave us a comment telling us what you think .