- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jane Lynch’s Ex Lara Embry Seeking Spousal Support
Just last month Glee actress Jane Lynch admitted that her breakup from estranged wife Lara Embry, “is not dramatic nor a horrible thing…It’s two people who just decide it’s better to go apart than stay together.” But have things changed since then?
People magazine reports that Lynch’s ex Lara Embry is asking for attorney fees to be paid for by the actress, as well as seeking spousal support.
The couple who wed in Massachusetts in May 2010, separated in February- with the 53-year-old actress seeking to terminate the court’s jurisdiction to award spousal support to her ex, in divorce papers.
Embry, a psychologist, filed her response in Los Angeles Superior Court, including those requests (attorney fees and spousal support to be paid by Lynch).
It is unclear when those requests were filed or what Lynch’s response to them were.
Hopefully the two can work things out civilly and go their separate ways. But tell me, what are your thoughts on Jane’s ex seeking spousal support? She has a decent job, she can afford it right? Leave us a comment telling us what you think .