- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Justin Bieber Grants 200th Wish For A Charity, Breaks Record
Hey, Justin Bieber isn’t the terrible, spoiled person we all assume him to be, he actually makes some kids happy, 200 kids that is. Bieber broke a charity record (charities have records?) and has granted his 200th wish.
Bieber became the first artist to ever grant 200 wishes for the charity foundation, Make-A-Wish, when he granted the wish of 8-year-old, Annalysha Brown-Rafanan, who is suffering from a life-threatening liver condition.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation tweeted:
“Hey Beliebers! Join us in congratulating @JustinBieber on his 200th wish & help us grant even more,” thanking Bieber “for granting so many amazing wishes.”
Bieber also took it to Twitter:
“This is what it is about. Honored yesterday. one of the best moments I’ve ever had. thank u. looking forward to doing more together. thanks”
It is unfortunate that Bieber’s dumb antics overshadow the charitable things that he does, but because of his negative actions, people already have their minds made up on whether they like or dislike Bieber, so great stories like these will not sway the opinions of many.
Regardless, kudos to Bieber for his role in making kids happy.
What do you think of Bieber’s charitable contributions.