- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Kevin Federline Marries Longtime Girlfriend Victoria Prince in Las Vegas
It was a no plans-no fuss kind of wedding for Britney Spears’ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, who said “I Do”… again to his longtime girlfriend Victoria Prince, just one day after proposing.
K-Fed and his new bride; a former volleyball pro turned special education teacher, became engaged on Friday, August 9, during the couple’s visit to Las Vegas. As Us Weekly reports, the proposal came as a total shock for her Prince, who was under the assumption that her man was in town for work. Little did she know, the former backup dancer had secret plans of his own.
A source close to the couple said, “Kevin told her he was going to Vegas for a job, but he surprised her by proposing and then plans on marrying her while they are there.” Adding, “Victoria really wanted this for a long time so she’s gotta be blown away. She’s proven herself with him from day one.”
And indeed that’s exactly how it played out. The “Popo Zao” singer popped the question on Friday, August 9, by that evening the couple were granted a marriage license according to Clark County records-and the very next day Saturday, August 10, the two were married in front of both of their families including an almost 2-year-old daughter they share; Jordan Kay.
Federline, 35, and Prince, 30, have been together since 2008. This is first marriage for Prince and the second marriage for Federline, who was famously married to Britney Spears from 2004-2006. Federline also has 4 other children from previous relationships: daughter Kori, 11, and son, Kaleb, 9, with actress and former fiancé Shar Jackson, and sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, with Britney Spears.
Congratulations to Mr.and Mrs. Federline!