- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Kevin Federline Marries Longtime Girlfriend Victoria Prince in Las Vegas
It was a no plans-no fuss kind of wedding for Britney Spears’ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, who said “I Do”… again to his longtime girlfriend Victoria Prince, just one day after proposing.
K-Fed and his new bride; a former volleyball pro turned special education teacher, became engaged on Friday, August 9, during the couple’s visit to Las Vegas. As Us Weekly reports, the proposal came as a total shock for her Prince, who was under the assumption that her man was in town for work. Little did she know, the former backup dancer had secret plans of his own.
A source close to the couple said, “Kevin told her he was going to Vegas for a job, but he surprised her by proposing and then plans on marrying her while they are there.” Adding, “Victoria really wanted this for a long time so she’s gotta be blown away. She’s proven herself with him from day one.”
And indeed that’s exactly how it played out. The “Popo Zao” singer popped the question on Friday, August 9, by that evening the couple were granted a marriage license according to Clark County records-and the very next day Saturday, August 10, the two were married in front of both of their families including an almost 2-year-old daughter they share; Jordan Kay.
Federline, 35, and Prince, 30, have been together since 2008. This is first marriage for Prince and the second marriage for Federline, who was famously married to Britney Spears from 2004-2006. Federline also has 4 other children from previous relationships: daughter Kori, 11, and son, Kaleb, 9, with actress and former fiancé Shar Jackson, and sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, with Britney Spears.
Congratulations to Mr.and Mrs. Federline!