- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Kevin Federline Marries Longtime Girlfriend Victoria Prince in Las Vegas
It was a no plans-no fuss kind of wedding for Britney Spears’ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, who said “I Do”… again to his longtime girlfriend Victoria Prince, just one day after proposing.
K-Fed and his new bride; a former volleyball pro turned special education teacher, became engaged on Friday, August 9, during the couple’s visit to Las Vegas. As Us Weekly reports, the proposal came as a total shock for her Prince, who was under the assumption that her man was in town for work. Little did she know, the former backup dancer had secret plans of his own.
A source close to the couple said, “Kevin told her he was going to Vegas for a job, but he surprised her by proposing and then plans on marrying her while they are there.” Adding, “Victoria really wanted this for a long time so she’s gotta be blown away. She’s proven herself with him from day one.”
And indeed that’s exactly how it played out. The “Popo Zao” singer popped the question on Friday, August 9, by that evening the couple were granted a marriage license according to Clark County records-and the very next day Saturday, August 10, the two were married in front of both of their families including an almost 2-year-old daughter they share; Jordan Kay.
Federline, 35, and Prince, 30, have been together since 2008. This is first marriage for Prince and the second marriage for Federline, who was famously married to Britney Spears from 2004-2006. Federline also has 4 other children from previous relationships: daughter Kori, 11, and son, Kaleb, 9, with actress and former fiancé Shar Jackson, and sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, with Britney Spears.
Congratulations to Mr.and Mrs. Federline!