- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Master Chef 8/14/13 Top 7 Compete
Wait. Didn’t we just do the Top 7 two weeks ago? Oh, yeah. They brought back Bimi, Lynn (who’d win easily is this were called “MasterFlopSweat”) and Bri and they competed for a chance to get back onto the show. Bri won so we’re six once again. Oh, and I made Stir Fry Chicken & Broccoli this week. I’ve done better. But now on to Master Chef and my never-ending hope to see Luca leave.
The Mystery Box Challenge this week is a 16 oz t-bone steak. Welcome back Bri! Of course we’re told this is the best Wal-Mart has to offer, blah, blah, blah. And they don’t even call it steak; they call it “Wal-Mart Steak” (James sucks up even more by announcing how impressed he has been with the cut of the Wal Mart steaks). They also get a truck filled with produce from which to choose to accompany it. The chefs go around and check on the dishes and of course Jordan overthinks it while admitting he overthinks it. Makeover Krissi is preparing an uncharacteristically elegant dish. Apparently getting rid of the curls that even Bon Jovi left behind elevated her game. Bri seems lost with a pound of bloody red meat. Shocker.