- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Master Chef 8/14/13 Top 7 Compete
Wait. Didn’t we just do the Top 7 two weeks ago? Oh, yeah. They brought back Bimi, Lynn (who’d win easily is this were called “MasterFlopSweat”) and Bri and they competed for a chance to get back onto the show. Bri won so we’re six once again. Oh, and I made Stir Fry Chicken & Broccoli this week. I’ve done better. But now on to Master Chef and my never-ending hope to see Luca leave.
The Mystery Box Challenge this week is a 16 oz t-bone steak. Welcome back Bri! Of course we’re told this is the best Wal-Mart has to offer, blah, blah, blah. And they don’t even call it steak; they call it “Wal-Mart Steak” (James sucks up even more by announcing how impressed he has been with the cut of the Wal Mart steaks). They also get a truck filled with produce from which to choose to accompany it. The chefs go around and check on the dishes and of course Jordan overthinks it while admitting he overthinks it. Makeover Krissi is preparing an uncharacteristically elegant dish. Apparently getting rid of the curls that even Bon Jovi left behind elevated her game. Bri seems lost with a pound of bloody red meat. Shocker.