- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Master Chef 8/14/13 Top 7 Compete
Wait. Didn’t we just do the Top 7 two weeks ago? Oh, yeah. They brought back Bimi, Lynn (who’d win easily is this were called “MasterFlopSweat”) and Bri and they competed for a chance to get back onto the show. Bri won so we’re six once again. Oh, and I made Stir Fry Chicken & Broccoli this week. I’ve done better. But now on to Master Chef and my never-ending hope to see Luca leave.
The Mystery Box Challenge this week is a 16 oz t-bone steak. Welcome back Bri! Of course we’re told this is the best Wal-Mart has to offer, blah, blah, blah. And they don’t even call it steak; they call it “Wal-Mart Steak” (James sucks up even more by announcing how impressed he has been with the cut of the Wal Mart steaks). They also get a truck filled with produce from which to choose to accompany it. The chefs go around and check on the dishes and of course Jordan overthinks it while admitting he overthinks it. Makeover Krissi is preparing an uncharacteristically elegant dish. Apparently getting rid of the curls that even Bon Jovi left behind elevated her game. Bri seems lost with a pound of bloody red meat. Shocker.