- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Sister Wives Recap 8/4/13
Last week on “Sister Wives,” we saw the toll that living in separate homes took on each of the wives, Kody and the family. Janelle has become super focused on losing weight and starting a lucrative real estate career. Meri and Robyn are focused on “My Sisterwife’s Closet” which does not appeal all that much to the other two wives. Finally, Janelle agrees to help design a plus sized clothing line for the brand after struggling to find work-out clothing. Meri is getting concerned as to what life will be like when their homes are all next to each other and privacy invasions. Remember, they have not lived in a home together for two yeas since leaving Utah; Robyn never actually lived with the Browns as a family unit so this will be a challenge. If you missed it, we have your recap right here.
Tonight, the family preps to look at colleges for the older girls. One wants to stay completely within her faith while the other, not so much.