- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
VMA 2013 Seating Chart – Who is Sitting Next to Whom?
MTV has released the seating chart for the 2013 Video Music Awards (VMA) being held in Brooklyn, NY on August 25, 2013.
Like a wedding, planning the seating for the big event is a huge task to undertake. Who isn’t speaking to whom? Who doesn’t like whom? It can go on and on. The last thing MTV needs is Lady Gaga sitting right next to Perez Hilton. That would be awkward.
Drumroll please…..the front row belongs to Taylor Swift, who is sitting on the end. Is this for easier access to the stairs to make her speech after winning? She will be seated with her bff, Selena Gomez. Also seated in the A-list row is Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sitting behind Taylor is her good friend, Ed Sheeran. Also in the row with Ed is Drake. Robin Thick will be seated near Miley Cyrus.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t see any of these people sitting near each other at the awards show. We all know celebrities are fickle and may decide they don’t like who they are sitting near.