- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
VMA 2013 Seating Chart – Who is Sitting Next to Whom?
MTV has released the seating chart for the 2013 Video Music Awards (VMA) being held in Brooklyn, NY on August 25, 2013.
Like a wedding, planning the seating for the big event is a huge task to undertake. Who isn’t speaking to whom? Who doesn’t like whom? It can go on and on. The last thing MTV needs is Lady Gaga sitting right next to Perez Hilton. That would be awkward.
Drumroll please…..the front row belongs to Taylor Swift, who is sitting on the end. Is this for easier access to the stairs to make her speech after winning? She will be seated with her bff, Selena Gomez. Also seated in the A-list row is Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sitting behind Taylor is her good friend, Ed Sheeran. Also in the row with Ed is Drake. Robin Thick will be seated near Miley Cyrus.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t see any of these people sitting near each other at the awards show. We all know celebrities are fickle and may decide they don’t like who they are sitting near.