- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Whodunnit Recap 8/4/13 Season 1 Ep 7
In the last episode of Whodunnit? two people were eliminated, Dana and Sasha. While Giles said no one would be eliminated, Geno was killed by a falling chandelier. We have the last episode’s recap here.
Only five people remain – Kam, Cris, Lindsey, Ronnie and Melina.
Crime Scene – Kam and Ronnie
Kam finds a timer that caused the chandelier to fall. Meanwhile Ronnie has no idea about the timer because he is in another part of the room. Ronnie believes Geno died from something else besides the falling chandelier.
Last Known Where Abouts – Lindsey
Lindsay finds a necklace in the bedroom with two key rings and a note pad. She is able to decipher the note pad.
Steal Giles Cellphone and you will be spared.
Morgue – Cris and Melina
Cris and Melina realize Geno didn’t die from the chandelier. They find what appears to be a bullet in his stomach. They see the chandelier fell on his back. Cris wants Melina to come over to her team.
They find Giles cellphone in Geno’s pocket. Giles asks him to leave it there.
Lindsey doesn’t want to tell everyone about the note – so she just gives a few details.
The five remaining contestants get another clue from Giles:
I’m going to blind you so you cannot see
Walls with no sight, so you can be me
If you find them, you can see in the dark
Twist the knob to focus
Then you may embark
Keep reading to see what happens.