- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
America’s Next Top Model 2013 Recap 9/20/13 – Cycle 20, Ep 8
On this week’s episode of America’s Next Top Model: Cycle 20, the tables were turned on two of this season’s most successful models. Jourdan and Marvin, both previous challenge winners with excellent photo records, failed to book any runway shows on tonight’s go-see runway challenge. Meanwhile, the tension between Jourdan and Renee heated up as Renee emerged as a fierce competitor and a serious threat to Jourdan’s reign as the top female model. During the judging panel, Tyra revealed that two previously eliminated models would be brought back into the competition.
When the episode opens, the models are still reeling from last week’s elimination, where Phil beat out Jiana by .1 percent of the social media vote. Phil knows where he stands, and acknowledges that his days in this competition may be numbered if he doesn’t step up his game in this week’s challenges.
Jourdan was last week’s winner once again, and her constant gloating has begun to brew animosity among her competitors, particularly from Renee. Although Renee and Jourdan only “half-like” each other, to quote Renee, Jourdan chooses Renee to join her in the Tyra suite for the night. “At the end of the day she’s a bitch, but you know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer,” says Jourdan.
Back at the house, Marvin’s “raging hormones” get the best of him and he begins to hit on Renee. At first, she brushes off his advances and jokes that he is too young to take seriously. Later, however, Renee admits to Jourdan that she a crush on Marvin.