- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
America’s Next Top Model 2013 Recap 9/20/13 – Cycle 20, Ep 8
On this week’s episode of America’s Next Top Model: Cycle 20, the tables were turned on two of this season’s most successful models. Jourdan and Marvin, both previous challenge winners with excellent photo records, failed to book any runway shows on tonight’s go-see runway challenge. Meanwhile, the tension between Jourdan and Renee heated up as Renee emerged as a fierce competitor and a serious threat to Jourdan’s reign as the top female model. During the judging panel, Tyra revealed that two previously eliminated models would be brought back into the competition.
When the episode opens, the models are still reeling from last week’s elimination, where Phil beat out Jiana by .1 percent of the social media vote. Phil knows where he stands, and acknowledges that his days in this competition may be numbered if he doesn’t step up his game in this week’s challenges.
Jourdan was last week’s winner once again, and her constant gloating has begun to brew animosity among her competitors, particularly from Renee. Although Renee and Jourdan only “half-like” each other, to quote Renee, Jourdan chooses Renee to join her in the Tyra suite for the night. “At the end of the day she’s a bitch, but you know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer,” says Jourdan.
Back at the house, Marvin’s “raging hormones” get the best of him and he begins to hit on Renee. At first, she brushes off his advances and jokes that he is too young to take seriously. Later, however, Renee admits to Jourdan that she a crush on Marvin.