- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Biggest Loser Marie Pearl Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Marie Pearl!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Marie Pearl:
Hometown: Springfield, Mo.
Occupation: Senior Staff Accountant at a Community College
Thirty-year-old Marie Pearl, now 249 pounds, says she can’t remember a time when she didn’t struggle with her weight. Born in Sioux City, Iowa and raised in Ash Grove, Mo., Marie is the middle child of three daughters. Bad eating habits, combined with a lack of exercise and an inability to cope with stress, led to her lifetime weight struggles. She has been very accomplished in her professional life, earning a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Missouri State University, and she currently works as a senior staff accountant. Married for six years, she has tried unsuccessfully to conceive the last four years, which her doctor attributes to her weight. Marie has also been diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome), and her primary motivation for coming on the show is to get healthy and start a family with her husband. “After being blessed with many successes throughout my life, I am finally ready to focus on the one failure that has held me back from completely loving the woman I am,” she says. “I hope to gain self-confidence and love myself inside and out so that I can be the woman – and hopefully, the mother – I’ve always dreamed of being.” She looks forward to being much more active once she loses the weight, and enjoying all the physical activities she couldn’t participate in previously.
Meet Marie and see her interview video on the next page!!