- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Biggest Loser Marie Pearl Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Marie Pearl!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Marie Pearl:
Hometown: Springfield, Mo.
Occupation: Senior Staff Accountant at a Community College
Thirty-year-old Marie Pearl, now 249 pounds, says she can’t remember a time when she didn’t struggle with her weight. Born in Sioux City, Iowa and raised in Ash Grove, Mo., Marie is the middle child of three daughters. Bad eating habits, combined with a lack of exercise and an inability to cope with stress, led to her lifetime weight struggles. She has been very accomplished in her professional life, earning a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Missouri State University, and she currently works as a senior staff accountant. Married for six years, she has tried unsuccessfully to conceive the last four years, which her doctor attributes to her weight. Marie has also been diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome), and her primary motivation for coming on the show is to get healthy and start a family with her husband. “After being blessed with many successes throughout my life, I am finally ready to focus on the one failure that has held me back from completely loving the woman I am,” she says. “I hope to gain self-confidence and love myself inside and out so that I can be the woman – and hopefully, the mother – I’ve always dreamed of being.” She looks forward to being much more active once she loses the weight, and enjoying all the physical activities she couldn’t participate in previously.
Meet Marie and see her interview video on the next page!!