- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Biggest Loser Rachel Frederickson Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Rachel Frederickson!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Rachel Frederickson:
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Occupation: Voice-over Artist
At just 24 years old, Rachel Frederickson has had a very busy few years, living in six different places in as many years. Born and raised in St. Paul, Minn., with a younger and older brother, she stayed very active on her high school swim team and was a three-time state champion swimmer. Rachel was offered full scholarships by several colleges, but turned them down and instead moved to Germany after her 18th birthday to be with a German foreign exchange student with whom she’d fallen in love. The relationship didn’t last; her confidence faded, and Rachel gained more than 100 pounds over the next six years. After Germany, she moved to Chicago for pastry school, to Colorado to manager a gelato shop, and back to Minnesota when her parents got divorced. Then she went to Vegas to work as a pastry chef and finally landed in Los Angeles, where she currently works as a voice-over artist. Rachel says, “I was very hard on myself for some of the decisions I made. I’m ready to become that strong and confident girl again, to free myself from the past, live in the present and make the changes I need to be happy with myself and live the life I always imagined.” At 260 pounds, Rachel looks forward to socializing more, finding love again, running with her dog and shopping for great clothes that show off her personality and style.
Meet Rachel and see her interview video on the next page!!