- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Biggest Loser Rachel Frederickson Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Rachel Frederickson!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Rachel Frederickson:
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Occupation: Voice-over Artist
At just 24 years old, Rachel Frederickson has had a very busy few years, living in six different places in as many years. Born and raised in St. Paul, Minn., with a younger and older brother, she stayed very active on her high school swim team and was a three-time state champion swimmer. Rachel was offered full scholarships by several colleges, but turned them down and instead moved to Germany after her 18th birthday to be with a German foreign exchange student with whom she’d fallen in love. The relationship didn’t last; her confidence faded, and Rachel gained more than 100 pounds over the next six years. After Germany, she moved to Chicago for pastry school, to Colorado to manager a gelato shop, and back to Minnesota when her parents got divorced. Then she went to Vegas to work as a pastry chef and finally landed in Los Angeles, where she currently works as a voice-over artist. Rachel says, “I was very hard on myself for some of the decisions I made. I’m ready to become that strong and confident girl again, to free myself from the past, live in the present and make the changes I need to be happy with myself and live the life I always imagined.” At 260 pounds, Rachel looks forward to socializing more, finding love again, running with her dog and shopping for great clothes that show off her personality and style.
Meet Rachel and see her interview video on the next page!!