- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Biggest Loser Rachel Frederickson Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Rachel Frederickson!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Rachel Frederickson:
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Occupation: Voice-over Artist
At just 24 years old, Rachel Frederickson has had a very busy few years, living in six different places in as many years. Born and raised in St. Paul, Minn., with a younger and older brother, she stayed very active on her high school swim team and was a three-time state champion swimmer. Rachel was offered full scholarships by several colleges, but turned them down and instead moved to Germany after her 18th birthday to be with a German foreign exchange student with whom she’d fallen in love. The relationship didn’t last; her confidence faded, and Rachel gained more than 100 pounds over the next six years. After Germany, she moved to Chicago for pastry school, to Colorado to manager a gelato shop, and back to Minnesota when her parents got divorced. Then she went to Vegas to work as a pastry chef and finally landed in Los Angeles, where she currently works as a voice-over artist. Rachel says, “I was very hard on myself for some of the decisions I made. I’m ready to become that strong and confident girl again, to free myself from the past, live in the present and make the changes I need to be happy with myself and live the life I always imagined.” At 260 pounds, Rachel looks forward to socializing more, finding love again, running with her dog and shopping for great clothes that show off her personality and style.
Meet Rachel and see her interview video on the next page!!