- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
The Butler Wins WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE 9/2/13
OF COURSE THE BUTLER WINS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
I STILL SAY ALFRED SHOULD GET HIS OWN MOVIE
It’s somehow fitting that The Butler should prevail on Labor Day weekend, holding onto the number one slot and apparently Ronald Regan’s son, Michael, is upset that his father was depicted as slightly racist. He then points out that the movie—which was based on the life of a real butler—was fictionalized. Um, doesn’t that only make you seem like more of a dumbass for complaining that a fictionalized depiction was indeed fiction? He probably complains when his coffee is hot. Guess what? ALL Hollywood bio-pics are fictionalized with made up characters and situations. And coffee is traditionally served hot.
1. Lee Daniel’s The Butler/Weinstein Wknd/$ 20.0 Total/$ 79.3
2. One Direction This Is Us/Sony Wknd/$ 18.0 Total/$ 18.0
3. We’re The Millers/Warners Wknd/$ 15.9 Total/$ 112.9
4. Planes/Disney Wknd/$ 10.7 Total/$ 73.8
5. Elysium/TriStar Wknd/$ 8.3 Total/$ 80.4
6. Mortal Instruments: COB/SG Wknd/$ 6.8 Total/$ 24.3
7. The World’s End/Focus Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 17.9
8. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 56.6
9. Getaway/Warners Wknd/$ 5.5 Total/$ 5.5
10. Blue Jasmine/SPC Wknd/$ 5.3 Total/$ 21.8
35, TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTION, BUT NO KIDS? YOU’RE UNDER ARREST.