- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
The Butler Wins WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE 9/2/13
OF COURSE THE BUTLER WINS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
I STILL SAY ALFRED SHOULD GET HIS OWN MOVIE
It’s somehow fitting that The Butler should prevail on Labor Day weekend, holding onto the number one slot and apparently Ronald Regan’s son, Michael, is upset that his father was depicted as slightly racist. He then points out that the movie—which was based on the life of a real butler—was fictionalized. Um, doesn’t that only make you seem like more of a dumbass for complaining that a fictionalized depiction was indeed fiction? He probably complains when his coffee is hot. Guess what? ALL Hollywood bio-pics are fictionalized with made up characters and situations. And coffee is traditionally served hot.
1. Lee Daniel’s The Butler/Weinstein Wknd/$ 20.0 Total/$ 79.3
2. One Direction This Is Us/Sony Wknd/$ 18.0 Total/$ 18.0
3. We’re The Millers/Warners Wknd/$ 15.9 Total/$ 112.9
4. Planes/Disney Wknd/$ 10.7 Total/$ 73.8
5. Elysium/TriStar Wknd/$ 8.3 Total/$ 80.4
6. Mortal Instruments: COB/SG Wknd/$ 6.8 Total/$ 24.3
7. The World’s End/Focus Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 17.9
8. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 56.6
9. Getaway/Warners Wknd/$ 5.5 Total/$ 5.5
10. Blue Jasmine/SPC Wknd/$ 5.3 Total/$ 21.8
35, TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTION, BUT NO KIDS? YOU’RE UNDER ARREST.