- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Butler Wins WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE 9/2/13
OF COURSE THE BUTLER WINS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
I STILL SAY ALFRED SHOULD GET HIS OWN MOVIE
It’s somehow fitting that The Butler should prevail on Labor Day weekend, holding onto the number one slot and apparently Ronald Regan’s son, Michael, is upset that his father was depicted as slightly racist. He then points out that the movie—which was based on the life of a real butler—was fictionalized. Um, doesn’t that only make you seem like more of a dumbass for complaining that a fictionalized depiction was indeed fiction? He probably complains when his coffee is hot. Guess what? ALL Hollywood bio-pics are fictionalized with made up characters and situations. And coffee is traditionally served hot.
1. Lee Daniel’s The Butler/Weinstein Wknd/$ 20.0 Total/$ 79.3
2. One Direction This Is Us/Sony Wknd/$ 18.0 Total/$ 18.0
3. We’re The Millers/Warners Wknd/$ 15.9 Total/$ 112.9
4. Planes/Disney Wknd/$ 10.7 Total/$ 73.8
5. Elysium/TriStar Wknd/$ 8.3 Total/$ 80.4
6. Mortal Instruments: COB/SG Wknd/$ 6.8 Total/$ 24.3
7. The World’s End/Focus Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 17.9
8. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$ 56.6
9. Getaway/Warners Wknd/$ 5.5 Total/$ 5.5
10. Blue Jasmine/SPC Wknd/$ 5.3 Total/$ 21.8
35, TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTION, BUT NO KIDS? YOU’RE UNDER ARREST.