- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Clint Eastwood Involved In A Wife Swap Situation?
In an extremely bizarre story, Clint Eastwood, who split up from his wife, Dina, of 17 years, was photograph with a woman who appears to be his girlfriend, but also seems to suggest Eastwood is involved in a wife swap situation.
Keep up: Eastwood was photograph with Erica Tomlinson-Fisher, who is the ex-wife of Dina’s friend of 33 years, Scott Fisher….who is now said to be romancing Dina. According to a source:
“After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina. Erica called Clint’s office last February to discuss her suspicions — then he fell for her!”
After seeing the pictures of her now ex with Erica, Dina stated:
“I am saddened to see photos of Clint with Ms. Tomlinson-Fisher. I look forward to new beginnings.”
I guess Dina wasn’t too sad to go out with Scott, but hey, sharing is caring, right?
Dina seemed to have changed her tune a bit after commenting again, this time on Twitter:
“I don’t like reading negative things about Clint. He is a wonderful, good natured, brilliant person. No matter what, I attest to that.”
Translation: I don’t like this story because it paints me in a bad light so let’s stop talking about it. Very clever, Dina.
When you are 83-years-old, as Eastwood is, you probably should take what you can get, even if that is the ex-wife of your ex-wife’s best friend. This story is sure to continue to get more bizarre since Eastwood is involved and everything he does seems to be out there.
What do you think of this situation?