- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Dance Moms Recap 9/3/13 — Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Don’t
With Nationals quickly approaching and Abby behaving as erratically as ever, will the ALDC be able to continue their winning streak? The ALDC group routines have been doing consistently well both with and without Abby. Individually, though, the girls keep competing with each other for those highly coveted solos for Nationals.
Start reading below for all the details on tonight’s episode…
The show returned to its typical format with an immediate reveal of the pyramid, which was as follows:
Bottom row: Mackenzie, Paige, Brooke, Nia
Middle row: Kendall, Chloe, Maddie
Top row: Asia
This week, the ALDC would be attending Regionals, In10sity Dance Competition in Buffalo, New York. The group routine was country themed. Mackenzie was awarded a solo and two duets were assigned: Maddie and Kendall were paired, and Chloe and Asia were partnered.
Already, Melissa was getting nervous for Mackenzie because she had to do a walking handstand for 48 counts in the group dance. Things were looking up for Maddie, though, because she was chosen for a “Day in the Life of a Dancer” magazine feature for Dance Spirit. When the cameras showed up to Melissa’s house, Jill stopped by with Kendall under the guise of picking up Kendall’s dance bag that she conveniently left with Melissa, hoping to get Kendall some time in the feature.
Back at the studio, Melissa also had to face the other moms and their reactions to Maddie being chosen for the feature. Christi was clearly angry about it and commented that they shouldn’t have chosen Maddie if they wanted a “typical” day in the life of a dancer because Maddie is never treated typically. Kelly seemed to be the least upset of the mom’s and commented in her private interview that she thought Abby chose Melissa and Maddie to be featured because they would be the easiest to control as far as what went into the article.
Keep reading on Page 2…