- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Dance Moms Recap 9/3/13 — Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Don’t
With Nationals quickly approaching and Abby behaving as erratically as ever, will the ALDC be able to continue their winning streak? The ALDC group routines have been doing consistently well both with and without Abby. Individually, though, the girls keep competing with each other for those highly coveted solos for Nationals.
Start reading below for all the details on tonight’s episode…
The show returned to its typical format with an immediate reveal of the pyramid, which was as follows:
Bottom row: Mackenzie, Paige, Brooke, Nia
Middle row: Kendall, Chloe, Maddie
Top row: Asia
This week, the ALDC would be attending Regionals, In10sity Dance Competition in Buffalo, New York. The group routine was country themed. Mackenzie was awarded a solo and two duets were assigned: Maddie and Kendall were paired, and Chloe and Asia were partnered.
Already, Melissa was getting nervous for Mackenzie because she had to do a walking handstand for 48 counts in the group dance. Things were looking up for Maddie, though, because she was chosen for a “Day in the Life of a Dancer” magazine feature for Dance Spirit. When the cameras showed up to Melissa’s house, Jill stopped by with Kendall under the guise of picking up Kendall’s dance bag that she conveniently left with Melissa, hoping to get Kendall some time in the feature.
Back at the studio, Melissa also had to face the other moms and their reactions to Maddie being chosen for the feature. Christi was clearly angry about it and commented that they shouldn’t have chosen Maddie if they wanted a “typical” day in the life of a dancer because Maddie is never treated typically. Kelly seemed to be the least upset of the mom’s and commented in her private interview that she thought Abby chose Melissa and Maddie to be featured because they would be the easiest to control as far as what went into the article.
Keep reading on Page 2…