- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Dance Moms Recap 9/3/13 — Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Don’t
With Nationals quickly approaching and Abby behaving as erratically as ever, will the ALDC be able to continue their winning streak? The ALDC group routines have been doing consistently well both with and without Abby. Individually, though, the girls keep competing with each other for those highly coveted solos for Nationals.
Start reading below for all the details on tonight’s episode…
The show returned to its typical format with an immediate reveal of the pyramid, which was as follows:
Bottom row: Mackenzie, Paige, Brooke, Nia
Middle row: Kendall, Chloe, Maddie
Top row: Asia
This week, the ALDC would be attending Regionals, In10sity Dance Competition in Buffalo, New York. The group routine was country themed. Mackenzie was awarded a solo and two duets were assigned: Maddie and Kendall were paired, and Chloe and Asia were partnered.
Already, Melissa was getting nervous for Mackenzie because she had to do a walking handstand for 48 counts in the group dance. Things were looking up for Maddie, though, because she was chosen for a “Day in the Life of a Dancer” magazine feature for Dance Spirit. When the cameras showed up to Melissa’s house, Jill stopped by with Kendall under the guise of picking up Kendall’s dance bag that she conveniently left with Melissa, hoping to get Kendall some time in the feature.
Back at the studio, Melissa also had to face the other moms and their reactions to Maddie being chosen for the feature. Christi was clearly angry about it and commented that they shouldn’t have chosen Maddie if they wanted a “typical” day in the life of a dancer because Maddie is never treated typically. Kelly seemed to be the least upset of the mom’s and commented in her private interview that she thought Abby chose Melissa and Maddie to be featured because they would be the easiest to control as far as what went into the article.
Keep reading on Page 2…