- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Cast and Partners Revealed – Season 17
Not only were the 17th season of Dancing With the Stars contestants revealed today on Good Morning America but so were their professional dance partners.
The rumored casting was confirmed and now we have the dance partners, as well.
Nicole ‘Snooki’ Pollizzi will be dancing with Sasha Farber (new dancer)
Keyshawn Johnson will be dancing with Sharna Vergus
Valerie Harper will be dancing with Tristan McManus
Brant Daugherty will be dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
Christina Milian will be dancing with Mark Ballas
Bill Nye (‘the science guy’) will be dancing with Tyne Steckline
Elizabeth Berkley will be dancing with Val Chmerkovsky
Corbin Bleu will be dancing with Karina Smirnoff
Amber Riley will be dancing with Derek Hough
Bill Engvall (comedienne) will be dancing with Emma Slater
Jack Osbourne will be dancing with Cheryl Burke
Lea Remini will be dancing with Tony Dovolani
What do you think about the pairings? Who do you think will take it this season?