- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Under the Dome 9/16/13 – Curtains
In the early ’90s I played, along with most of my generation, a now legendary computer game called “Myst”. A fully realized and unprecedentedly immersive (if a bit diminutive by today’s standards) fictional island — or paracosm, if you will — was the playground, and solving the mystery of the island’s past through a series of increasingly difficult puzzles was the game.
I found myself thinking more than once of “Myst” over the course of tonight’s episode of Under the Dome, titled “Curtains” (more on that title later). Specifically, I found myself thinking of a sunken ship that, at the beginning of the game, was inaccessible due to its being submerged in water. Later in the game I came upon a small fountain — more of a birdbath, really — in which a tiny replica of the ship was likewise submerged. After pulling the proper levers in the proper order (or some such action) I watched as the tiny ship began to rise out of the water, unsinking itself before my very eyes. My first instinct, quite naturally, was to run straight back to the life-size ship and see if it, too, had risen. It had. It remains to this day one of the most thrilling moments of my gaming career.