- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Talks About Her New Gig on ‘The X Factor’
Season 2 of The X Factor will premiere on Wednesday night as part of Fox’s two-night season premiere and Kelly Rowland, who is new to this year’s judges panel, spoke to the media today via conference call. Rowland, who has been in the music business since the age of 16, talked about what we can expect from the contestants this season, her own personal judging style, her thoughts on her fellow judges and much more!
Kelly assured us that this year’s contestants have so much talent. In fact, the best talent they have seen yet. She described the talent as shocking and new. She also said we will be seeing many amazingly talented contestants who are very young. Rowland said there were “13 and 14-year-old kids who were on it. They are young and the talent is real.” She was extremely passionate about the talent these contestants possess this year calling it “magnetic.” Talking past the initial auditions, “all the categories are super strong.”