- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Talks About Her New Gig on ‘The X Factor’
Season 2 of The X Factor will premiere on Wednesday night as part of Fox’s two-night season premiere and Kelly Rowland, who is new to this year’s judges panel, spoke to the media today via conference call. Rowland, who has been in the music business since the age of 16, talked about what we can expect from the contestants this season, her own personal judging style, her thoughts on her fellow judges and much more!
Kelly assured us that this year’s contestants have so much talent. In fact, the best talent they have seen yet. She described the talent as shocking and new. She also said we will be seeing many amazingly talented contestants who are very young. Rowland said there were “13 and 14-year-old kids who were on it. They are young and the talent is real.” She was extremely passionate about the talent these contestants possess this year calling it “magnetic.” Talking past the initial auditions, “all the categories are super strong.”