- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Talks About Her New Gig on ‘The X Factor’
Season 2 of The X Factor will premiere on Wednesday night as part of Fox’s two-night season premiere and Kelly Rowland, who is new to this year’s judges panel, spoke to the media today via conference call. Rowland, who has been in the music business since the age of 16, talked about what we can expect from the contestants this season, her own personal judging style, her thoughts on her fellow judges and much more!
Kelly assured us that this year’s contestants have so much talent. In fact, the best talent they have seen yet. She described the talent as shocking and new. She also said we will be seeing many amazingly talented contestants who are very young. Rowland said there were “13 and 14-year-old kids who were on it. They are young and the talent is real.” She was extremely passionate about the talent these contestants possess this year calling it “magnetic.” Talking past the initial auditions, “all the categories are super strong.”