- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Talks About Her New Gig on ‘The X Factor’
Season 2 of The X Factor will premiere on Wednesday night as part of Fox’s two-night season premiere and Kelly Rowland, who is new to this year’s judges panel, spoke to the media today via conference call. Rowland, who has been in the music business since the age of 16, talked about what we can expect from the contestants this season, her own personal judging style, her thoughts on her fellow judges and much more!
Kelly assured us that this year’s contestants have so much talent. In fact, the best talent they have seen yet. She described the talent as shocking and new. She also said we will be seeing many amazingly talented contestants who are very young. Rowland said there were “13 and 14-year-old kids who were on it. They are young and the talent is real.” She was extremely passionate about the talent these contestants possess this year calling it “magnetic.” Talking past the initial auditions, “all the categories are super strong.”