- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Gwyneth Paltrow Telling Friends To Boycott Vanity Fair
Perhaps one day Gwyneth Paltrow will do or say something that is not considered highly annoying, although I doubt it, as it is being reported that Paltrow emailed celebrities urging them to stay away from Vanity Fair.
According to the New York Times, Paltrow sent out an email to her celebrity “friends” informing them to not talk to Vanity Fair in what the NY Times believes is because of the 100-year-old magazine’s criticism of Hollywood issues such as the impact that Scienctology had on Tom Cruise’s marriage, as well as the tough times Brad Pitt’s film “World War Z” had being made. Paltrow writes:
“Vanity Fair is threatening to put me on the cover of their magazine. If you are asked for quotes or comments, please decline. Also, I recommend you all never do this magazine again.”
I’m just going to assume that all of Paltrow’s friends have set it up so that all her emails go to their spam folder.
Graydon Carter, editor for Vanity Fair, responds:
“We wouldn’t be doing our job if there wasn’t a little bit of tension between Vanity Fair and its subjects. In any given week, I can expect to hear from a disgruntled subject in Hollywood, Washington, or on Wall Street. That’s the nature of the beast.”
Carter has a point. Nobody buys or reads articles that inform us about the perfect, worry-free lives that the majority of celebrities are living, we read them for controversy. If Paltrow is upset because Vanity Fair may have something that paints her in a negative light, than newsflash: Not many people think Paltrow is so great, if anyone at all.
What do you think of Paltrow’s latest act? Looking for attention? Sick of her yet?