- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Gwyneth Paltrow Telling Friends To Boycott Vanity Fair
Perhaps one day Gwyneth Paltrow will do or say something that is not considered highly annoying, although I doubt it, as it is being reported that Paltrow emailed celebrities urging them to stay away from Vanity Fair.
According to the New York Times, Paltrow sent out an email to her celebrity “friends” informing them to not talk to Vanity Fair in what the NY Times believes is because of the 100-year-old magazine’s criticism of Hollywood issues such as the impact that Scienctology had on Tom Cruise’s marriage, as well as the tough times Brad Pitt’s film “World War Z” had being made. Paltrow writes:
“Vanity Fair is threatening to put me on the cover of their magazine. If you are asked for quotes or comments, please decline. Also, I recommend you all never do this magazine again.”
I’m just going to assume that all of Paltrow’s friends have set it up so that all her emails go to their spam folder.
Graydon Carter, editor for Vanity Fair, responds:
“We wouldn’t be doing our job if there wasn’t a little bit of tension between Vanity Fair and its subjects. In any given week, I can expect to hear from a disgruntled subject in Hollywood, Washington, or on Wall Street. That’s the nature of the beast.”
Carter has a point. Nobody buys or reads articles that inform us about the perfect, worry-free lives that the majority of celebrities are living, we read them for controversy. If Paltrow is upset because Vanity Fair may have something that paints her in a negative light, than newsflash: Not many people think Paltrow is so great, if anyone at all.
What do you think of Paltrow’s latest act? Looking for attention? Sick of her yet?