- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Shenae Grimes On Miley Cyrus: “Put Some Clothes And Bathe”
Ever since the CW’s 90210 was canceled, Shenae Grimes probably has had as much time on her hands as we do as she happened to catch Miley Cyrus’s new music video for “Wrecking Ball” and she had a strong response.
“WTF is up with Miley’s new music video?! I mean, I don’t know the girl but if I did I’d demand she [bathe] twice, put some clothes on and give her a big hug…looks like she needs it.”
Grimes husband, Josh Beech, writes on his blog, Two Halves, that he shares with Grimes:
“Miley doesn’t leave much to the imagination in new video…Sledge hammer licking, naked on a wrecking ball and what seems to be a camel toe…. Pretty much sums up most 20 somethings saturday nights out doesn’t it!!!!!!??????? ”
I wonder if he fell asleep on the exclamation point and question mark keys.
Everyone will continue to have their opinion on Cyrus and her antics. Everyone from regular critics, to fans, to celebrities who don’t have much of a career. Regardless, we are doing what Cyrus wants us to do: talking about her.
What do you think of Grimes and Beech’s comments?