- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Shenae Grimes On Miley Cyrus: “Put Some Clothes And Bathe”
Ever since the CW’s 90210 was canceled, Shenae Grimes probably has had as much time on her hands as we do as she happened to catch Miley Cyrus’s new music video for “Wrecking Ball” and she had a strong response.
“WTF is up with Miley’s new music video?! I mean, I don’t know the girl but if I did I’d demand she [bathe] twice, put some clothes on and give her a big hug…looks like she needs it.”
Grimes husband, Josh Beech, writes on his blog, Two Halves, that he shares with Grimes:
“Miley doesn’t leave much to the imagination in new video…Sledge hammer licking, naked on a wrecking ball and what seems to be a camel toe…. Pretty much sums up most 20 somethings saturday nights out doesn’t it!!!!!!??????? ”
I wonder if he fell asleep on the exclamation point and question mark keys.
Everyone will continue to have their opinion on Cyrus and her antics. Everyone from regular critics, to fans, to celebrities who don’t have much of a career. Regardless, we are doing what Cyrus wants us to do: talking about her.
What do you think of Grimes and Beech’s comments?