- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Shenae Grimes On Miley Cyrus: “Put Some Clothes And Bathe”
Ever since the CW’s 90210 was canceled, Shenae Grimes probably has had as much time on her hands as we do as she happened to catch Miley Cyrus’s new music video for “Wrecking Ball” and she had a strong response.
“WTF is up with Miley’s new music video?! I mean, I don’t know the girl but if I did I’d demand she [bathe] twice, put some clothes on and give her a big hug…looks like she needs it.”
Grimes husband, Josh Beech, writes on his blog, Two Halves, that he shares with Grimes:
“Miley doesn’t leave much to the imagination in new video…Sledge hammer licking, naked on a wrecking ball and what seems to be a camel toe…. Pretty much sums up most 20 somethings saturday nights out doesn’t it!!!!!!??????? ”
I wonder if he fell asleep on the exclamation point and question mark keys.
Everyone will continue to have their opinion on Cyrus and her antics. Everyone from regular critics, to fans, to celebrities who don’t have much of a career. Regardless, we are doing what Cyrus wants us to do: talking about her.
What do you think of Grimes and Beech’s comments?