- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
Shenae Grimes On Miley Cyrus: “Put Some Clothes And Bathe”
Ever since the CW’s 90210 was canceled, Shenae Grimes probably has had as much time on her hands as we do as she happened to catch Miley Cyrus’s new music video for “Wrecking Ball” and she had a strong response.
“WTF is up with Miley’s new music video?! I mean, I don’t know the girl but if I did I’d demand she [bathe] twice, put some clothes on and give her a big hug…looks like she needs it.”
Grimes husband, Josh Beech, writes on his blog, Two Halves, that he shares with Grimes:
“Miley doesn’t leave much to the imagination in new video…Sledge hammer licking, naked on a wrecking ball and what seems to be a camel toe…. Pretty much sums up most 20 somethings saturday nights out doesn’t it!!!!!!??????? ”
I wonder if he fell asleep on the exclamation point and question mark keys.
Everyone will continue to have their opinion on Cyrus and her antics. Everyone from regular critics, to fans, to celebrities who don’t have much of a career. Regardless, we are doing what Cyrus wants us to do: talking about her.
What do you think of Grimes and Beech’s comments?