- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Shenae Grimes On Miley Cyrus: “Put Some Clothes And Bathe”
Ever since the CW’s 90210 was canceled, Shenae Grimes probably has had as much time on her hands as we do as she happened to catch Miley Cyrus’s new music video for “Wrecking Ball” and she had a strong response.
“WTF is up with Miley’s new music video?! I mean, I don’t know the girl but if I did I’d demand she [bathe] twice, put some clothes on and give her a big hug…looks like she needs it.”
Grimes husband, Josh Beech, writes on his blog, Two Halves, that he shares with Grimes:
“Miley doesn’t leave much to the imagination in new video…Sledge hammer licking, naked on a wrecking ball and what seems to be a camel toe…. Pretty much sums up most 20 somethings saturday nights out doesn’t it!!!!!!??????? ”
I wonder if he fell asleep on the exclamation point and question mark keys.
Everyone will continue to have their opinion on Cyrus and her antics. Everyone from regular critics, to fans, to celebrities who don’t have much of a career. Regardless, we are doing what Cyrus wants us to do: talking about her.
What do you think of Grimes and Beech’s comments?