- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Sister Wives Recap 9/22/13- Season Finale – The Browns Tell All
It is hard to believe that the Brown family is ending another season on “Sister Wives.” We have seen them get new homes (recap here), try to figure out how to share Kody (recap here) and get two more kids ready for college.
Last week, the Browns did a panel at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where son Logan is a student. They were with ex-polygamists who were trying to convince everyone that this was a messed up lifestyle. Their stories were nothing like the Browns, who feel that they have freedom and the ability to leave if they are not happy. It was especially hard for Christine whose aunt was there as opposing council. So, how will this season end?
On the two-hour season finale, the family comes together for one episode then they switch to a tell-all episode. No questions are off-limits and they will be asked such things like “are the wives really friends?”