- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Survivor: Blood vs.Water Meet Kat and Hayden – Bio and Video
Meet former Survivor One World castaway Kat, and her boyfriend Hayden, who will be competing this season for one million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor.
The 20 castaways of SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER that will be competing with their loved ones and other returning players on SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 27th season with a special 90 minute premiere, Wednesday, Sept. 18 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (23)
Tribe Designation: Returning Player
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Hayden’s Girlfriend
Previous Season: Survivor: One World – 6th jury member
Current Residence: Orlando, Fla.
Occupation: Full-time student/Sales
Why Did You Want to Return to Survivor and Play with Your Loved One? I couldn’t ask to play a better game with a better man. Survivor has change my life in more ways then one, so to return for a second season and to compete for a million dollars with someone I love is a dream. Living states away for a year now, winning Survivor would change our lives. Besides, who doesn’t want to see what their man is made of!
Name (Age): Hayden Moss (26)
Tribe Designation: Loved Ones
Relationship to Significant Castaway: Kat’s Boyfriend
Current Residence: Springtown, Texas
Occupation: Real Estate
Personal Claim to Fame: Winning Big Brother 12.
Inspiration in Life: My Grandpa – he is the best person I know and someday I hope to be as cool as him.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, working out and traveling.
Pet Peeves: Wrinkly clothes.
3 Words to Describe You: Athletic, popular and respectful.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I would bring my Ipod because music makes everything better and a surfboard. I really need to learn how to surf.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have already played and won a game very similar to Survivor.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Survivor is the adventure of a lifetime, and being able to share that adventure with someone I love is amazing! I can’t wait to compete with or against Kat, and watch our relationship grow!
How do you think Gervase and Marissa will do on SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER??
Watch their video on the next page!!