- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Video: DWTS Amber Riley & Derek Hough Cha-Cha-Cha
Dancing with the Stars began its 17th season with some fabulous dance numbers tonight, including Amber Riley & Derek Hough doing the Cha-cha-cha!!
Contestants: Amber Riley & Derek Hough
Dance: Cha-cha-cha || Amber said in her pre-roll that growing up she wanted to either be a singer or dancer, but she elected to sing due to money issue. Turns out, she probably could have been just as successful at dancing as she is at singing. The audience went completely crazy for her, as did the judges.
Judges’ Comments: Bruno called her the “tigress of Season 17,” while Carrie-Ann said she bowed to her, and that she was a superstar and she “turned that cha-cha out.” Len finished things up saying he needed a medic because he was “palpitating, perspirating, and flatulating.” Haha.
Scores: Carrie-Ann – 9, Len – 9, Bruno – 9. Wow! 27/30 for week 1! That is amazing!
Watch Amber and Derek on the next page and tell what you think!!