- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
Video: DWTS Amber Riley & Derek Hough Cha-Cha-Cha
Dancing with the Stars began its 17th season with some fabulous dance numbers tonight, including Amber Riley & Derek Hough doing the Cha-cha-cha!!
Contestants: Amber Riley & Derek Hough
Dance: Cha-cha-cha || Amber said in her pre-roll that growing up she wanted to either be a singer or dancer, but she elected to sing due to money issue. Turns out, she probably could have been just as successful at dancing as she is at singing. The audience went completely crazy for her, as did the judges.
Judges’ Comments: Bruno called her the “tigress of Season 17,” while Carrie-Ann said she bowed to her, and that she was a superstar and she “turned that cha-cha out.” Len finished things up saying he needed a medic because he was “palpitating, perspirating, and flatulating.” Haha.
Scores: Carrie-Ann – 9, Len – 9, Bruno – 9. Wow! 27/30 for week 1! That is amazing!
Watch Amber and Derek on the next page and tell what you think!!