- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Video: DWTS Amber Riley & Derek Hough Cha-Cha-Cha
Dancing with the Stars began its 17th season with some fabulous dance numbers tonight, including Amber Riley & Derek Hough doing the Cha-cha-cha!!
Contestants: Amber Riley & Derek Hough
Dance: Cha-cha-cha || Amber said in her pre-roll that growing up she wanted to either be a singer or dancer, but she elected to sing due to money issue. Turns out, she probably could have been just as successful at dancing as she is at singing. The audience went completely crazy for her, as did the judges.
Judges’ Comments: Bruno called her the “tigress of Season 17,” while Carrie-Ann said she bowed to her, and that she was a superstar and she “turned that cha-cha out.” Len finished things up saying he needed a medic because he was “palpitating, perspirating, and flatulating.” Haha.
Scores: Carrie-Ann – 9, Len – 9, Bruno – 9. Wow! 27/30 for week 1! That is amazing!
Watch Amber and Derek on the next page and tell what you think!!