- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Video: DWTS Amber Riley & Derek Hough Cha-Cha-Cha
Dancing with the Stars began its 17th season with some fabulous dance numbers tonight, including Amber Riley & Derek Hough doing the Cha-cha-cha!!
Contestants: Amber Riley & Derek Hough
Dance: Cha-cha-cha || Amber said in her pre-roll that growing up she wanted to either be a singer or dancer, but she elected to sing due to money issue. Turns out, she probably could have been just as successful at dancing as she is at singing. The audience went completely crazy for her, as did the judges.
Judges’ Comments: Bruno called her the “tigress of Season 17,” while Carrie-Ann said she bowed to her, and that she was a superstar and she “turned that cha-cha out.” Len finished things up saying he needed a medic because he was “palpitating, perspirating, and flatulating.” Haha.
Scores: Carrie-Ann – 9, Len – 9, Bruno – 9. Wow! 27/30 for week 1! That is amazing!
Watch Amber and Derek on the next page and tell what you think!!