- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Video: DWTS Amber Riley & Derek Hough Cha-Cha-Cha
Dancing with the Stars began its 17th season with some fabulous dance numbers tonight, including Amber Riley & Derek Hough doing the Cha-cha-cha!!
Contestants: Amber Riley & Derek Hough
Dance: Cha-cha-cha || Amber said in her pre-roll that growing up she wanted to either be a singer or dancer, but she elected to sing due to money issue. Turns out, she probably could have been just as successful at dancing as she is at singing. The audience went completely crazy for her, as did the judges.
Judges’ Comments: Bruno called her the “tigress of Season 17,” while Carrie-Ann said she bowed to her, and that she was a superstar and she “turned that cha-cha out.” Len finished things up saying he needed a medic because he was “palpitating, perspirating, and flatulating.” Haha.
Scores: Carrie-Ann – 9, Len – 9, Bruno – 9. Wow! 27/30 for week 1! That is amazing!
Watch Amber and Derek on the next page and tell what you think!!